Captains' Quarters
Our Sponsors
Newsletter
Events
Sorry guys, nothing going on right now.
Newest Members
Whrw, Raydar86, jdmiller, AlexCastaway, Saltywalt
6300 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Boat Photos
Jump to new posts Re: 24 ft true world center console for sale by just a fluke sr @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

reducing the price to 30,000 to any fishing hole member need her sold as I have too many boats!! make me an offer!!
Dock Outfitters
Jump to new posts Fishing Report by The Dock Outfitters @ 07/20/18 08:46 AM

The morning bite has been good with some feisty short bass chasing thin metals. Fluking remains good if you can just get your presentations passed all those cow nose rays in the surf right now. Crabbing remains hot! Snapper fishing is good... John Ya
Dock Outfitters
Jump to new posts Fishing Report by The Dock Outfitters @ 07/19/18 06:36 AM

The great weather forecasted for the next few days should provide the surf angler with some great fishing conditions. Fluke are still present in the surf in good numbers while the number of shorts seems to be increasing, there are still plenty of nic
Catch Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Ocean Fluking Friday 13th 7/13 by Scott L @ 07/18/18 01:21 PM

Went out the day after with my dad looking for the same group of fish. Tried the same area and bounced around from there. Fished until around noon and pulled 4 keepers which isn’t bad but not the same quality. Thinking either they moved in or they we
Boat Photos
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Grady Overnigher FOR SALE by DaveChina @ 07/18/18 01:03 PM

What I love about this boat is that it's so nimble, economical and gives me everything I need. Paul, you know what I mean, I bet. Had it out on the bay the other day running @ WOT and I felt like a little kid. Always did.
James Gang Sportfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Slow open boat trip by allmann @ 07/17/18 06:34 PM

I agree with Griff, fun was had by all and as usually great crew. Fishing is fishing, can't catch what isn't there. Looking forward to get out with you in August for fluke and then for some blackfish.
Boat Photos
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Grady Overnigher FOR SALE by SFC2113 @ 07/17/18 03:49 PM

sad to see you letting her go Dave, I can attest that anyone who buys one of these 204 series boats from someone who has cared for them and put in the features you obv have, is getting one great boat!
Boat Photos
Jump to new posts Re: EFFIN BOAT FOR SALE by Barry @ 07/17/18 08:24 AM

Mike, Say it isn't so , you love that boat !!
Dock Outfitters
Jump to new posts Fishing Report by The Dock Outfitters @ 07/17/18 07:56 AM

Fluke and cow nose rays are dominating the surf bite right now. Night time sharking is a bit slow. Crabbing in the bay is still very good, with nice catches being made by boat and shore bound crabber alike. Snapper blues are in... John Yac
James Gang Sportfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Slow open boat trip by Griff164 @ 07/17/18 06:15 AM

This season has been a tough one for all fluke and striped bass fisherman in our area. From reading the reports on this site and a few others all of the top notch charter guys like yourself are having a tough go of it this season.I agree it wasn't th
James Gang Sportfishing
Jump to new posts Slow open boat trip by James Gang @ 07/16/18 10:04 PM

I had Rick and his girlfriend, Kevin. Mike. and Rick out for our first open fluke trip. We caught some keepers fishing east north east of the inlet in 70 feet of water, but it was still very slow. I knew the wind was going to pick Up out of the sout
Boat Photos
Jump to new posts 20 Grady Overnigher FOR SALE by DaveChina @ 07/16/18 07:12 PM

For Sale 1989 Grady Overnighter 204C, cuddy cabin, walkaround. • 2000 Johnson 175 hp • LoadRite Trailer – new tires/brakes • Hard T-top with rocket launchers (4). • 4 rail-mounted, 4 gunwale and 6 cockpit floor rod holders. • Raymarine 4kw Rada
Catch Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Ocean Fluking Friday 13th 7/13 by Nailed It @ 07/16/18 05:40 PM

Nice to hear they're out there.
Catch Photos
Jump to new posts Re: Sons 1st bay crabbing experience! by Nailed It @ 07/16/18 05:35 PM

What it's all about
BFH News
We Support
Latest Gallery Posts
Deck Chairs from For Sale Fourm
kickin' back and havin' a few brews with the boys
20 Grady Overnigher FOR SALE
Who's Online
7 registered (T_townRat, seawolf, Jersey Heel, yscott, Jdr999, Propeye, Sig), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
6300 Members
70 Forums
29411 Topics
196319 Posts

Max Online: 249 @ 07/11/17 12:01 PM