Sorry guys, nothing going on right now.
Newest Members
Kathyg, DStrike, Tiderunner, Bsusk, BillStratton
6810 Registered Users
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Boat_is_Back_in_water_and_ready_for_a_sea_trial._.png
2005 34 Foot Proline Walk
Boat is Back in water and ready for a sea trial.
Other images in post
Image Details
Poster James Gang Offline
Posted 05/08/16 11:42 AM
Description
34 2005 Proline Walk with an 11 foot beam, weight 13,000lbs, is for sale. I repowered 2 years ago to 275 verados and I have 659 hours on them. Fuel tank repair photos can be seen on another thread in boat photos. I would guess other proline boats had a similar fuel tank set up and are destined to fail. The new tank was done right. 296 gallons, surrounded by air with multiple drainage ports.

I just replaced anything that wasn't working or just looked bad or corroded. In addition to the new tank, we added a new fridge, 3 macerator pumps, toilet pump, ac pump, 3 bilge pumps and float switches, rewired boat, stereo/CD player, speakers, wiper motors, RIGID spreader lights, had the hull and top sides wet sanded and detailed, spot light, breaker switch panels at helm, smart craft computer module(to 2007) for diagnostics display for motors, speed and water temps, fuel fill hose, fuel lines, grounding panel, live well pump, washdown pump, all hoses and fitting since the deck was open including hydraulic steering lines, fresh water wash down spouts, rear seat cushion, helm seat arm cushion, cooler seat cushion. If it needed it or looked like it needed it, it was done.

Furuno VX2 10 inch display with chart plotter and radar, Furuno 585 HD fishfinder, ICOM 502 with distress hailer, Heat/AC, Hard Top mounted Lee 18 foot outriggers, Center rigger, 2 in deck macerated fish boxes with stainless steel mesh added over intakes to keep mono and other things from clogging pumps, AC Spreader Lights. The boat is rigged for a Kohler gas generator, but I removed it a few years ago.

Boat is splashed and ready for a sea trial. I am asking 68k. Proline only made the 34 in 2005. They went to the 35 in 2006, so my boat is a little bigger than the 2005 32 express made in the same year.

Looking to move to a 33 blackfin for my charter business, and that is the only reason that I am selling. Sale price is close to what I owe on the boat. If I can't payoff my boat, I am going to hold onto it since I just put so much into it.

I had 2800 hours on my original verados, and they were still running strong when I traded them in. Use to make 10+ canyon runs per year and always had fuel to spare and felt safe. We burn between 210-230 gallons depending on what canyon and conditions.

Cruising speed is 24 knots at 4300-4400 RPMs and 1.1 miles per gallon. Top speed is 36 knots at 6300 RPMs.

PM if interested
Thumbnail
Medium
Full

Comments
#218146 - 05/08/16 03:05 PM Re: 2005 34 Foot Proline Walk for Sale [Re: James Gang]
Redman Offline
Captain

Loc: Barnegat Light, NJ
good luck with sale - looks like a good price with new motors - what are you upgrading to?

#218177 - 05/09/16 04:58 PM Re: 2005 34 Foot Proline Walk for Sale [Re: Redman]
loanfish Offline
Commander

Loc: manahawkin
This is an awesome boat. I have spent many hours on this boat and will be sad to see it go.
The repairs done to the boat in the off season makes this boat like new.The new outboards provide more than enough power. It lacks nothing but a generator.
I have been on this boat in nice weather and NASTY weather. It handles like a champ. Great beam and high cushioned gunnels. Like John said, all the bells and whistles have been upgraded/replaced.
I dont know why I'm endorsing this post, I hope he keeps it......

#218180 - 05/09/16 05:59 PM Re: 2005 34 Foot Proline Walk for Sale [Re: loanfish]
James Gang Offline
Sponsor & Charter Captain

Loc: FORKED RIVER, NJ
Thanks Mike, subconsciously you know the 33 blackfin will make many more canyon trips. smile

When asked where did we catch the fish, it's always in the same place, the lip.....

Sponsor R.F.A

Moderator:  Capt. Bill, jim, JoeK, Victoria 
BFH News
We Support
Latest Gallery Posts
5/7 Fluke
Blue and bass
Black Drum
Who's Online
0 registered (), 132 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
6810 Members
70 Forums
33445 Topics
219219 Posts

Max Online: 469 @ 02/02/24 04:00 PM