I am in the process of moving . We closed on our home of 30 yrs Thursday 5/29/14 and hope to close on our Waretown Home June 12th or sooner 8 minutes from the dock.Then I should have just enough time to get all my stuff in one place then off to Ocean City MD for July.I just wanted to send a quick note out. I have working on the house for the past few months getting ready to sell and have been moving for the past few weeks and have not been able to get out my reports here is a short version update for the last 3 trips.
Friday 5/23/14 we fished with Jon Allen’s Group we had some quality fish, the Stripers are just getting going with fish running in the 40lb class. We finished with 4 Stripers.
Saturday 5/24/14 We fished with Dave Tompkins and friends. We had 2 anglers catch their first Stripers today and Dave caught his personal best a 47 lb fish reweighed at the dock}. These bigger bass are spawned out. We finished with 6 Stripers.
Sunday 5/25/14 we went Sea Bass fishing with the Harlan Smith group . Sea Bass fishing has been a little slow . Our first stop in 80 feet produced a few double headers and we pulled some fish right away. Then all of a sudden the bite STOPPED , it didn’t slow down it just stopped. After readjusting on this wreck we decided to make a move we had the same results a few bites with keeper sea bass then it just stopped. I was not seeing a lot of fish on the wrecks seems like we would catch some at each stop then it would drop off to nothing pretty quickly.We finished with 32 keepers and just as many throw backs
PICTURES ON THE WEB SITE www.obsessionfishing.com
Tight Lines
Capt Keith