i keep reading different things that guys are doing with their boats...the old,put the fuel fill nozzle in a rod holder idea? reversing polarity when reinstalling batteries idea? and disconnecting the trailer winch and the saftey stop before backing down the ramp idea?
relax,slow down,think before you do something...just stop and think,"is this a good idea"..."did i put the fuel fill nozzle in the right place"..."am i connecting the batteries the correct way"...just be careful,what's the rush idea?

before the boat goes in for the season,i hgighly reccomend everyone actually water tests the bilge pumps.put the plug in,put the garden hose in the boat and let it run...wait for the pump to kick on...make sure the battery switch is in the off position,and the pump works-i've seen alot of guys do it the wrong way...
make sure the plug is in...grease the threads,use a cheap grease,do not use teflon tape,i'm amazed why guys do this idea? snug it down,don't over tighten the drain plug,it won't fall out,it's tapered pipe thread...
and again,pay attention...