Newsletter
Events
Sorry guys, nothing going on right now.
Newest Members
Kathyg, DStrike, Tiderunner, Bsusk, BillStratton
6810 Registered Users
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#48628 - 12/03/07 04:36 PM Nearing The End Of The Season...........
JMitchell Offline
First Mate

Loc: Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Before the MAD rush of the holidays really kicks into swing for me, I just wanted to let all of our customers, patrons, friends, etc. know that we will be open until Friday, 12/21/2007. That will be our last day of operating the front fuel dock / pump-out / tackle shop. We will have the office staffed throughout the off-season. Of course if anyone has questions or comments I will monitor this site along with our web-mail if anyone wants to contact me.......as always, feel free to drop me a line!

GIFT CERTIFICATES are available and will be available until 12/21/2007. Stop in at the office or shop to get yours for the holiday season......they are great for those hard-to-buy-for people.

EXPANDING TACKLE SELECTION: In 2008 we will be offering more of a selection at our tackle shop, which has been requested by many patrons over the past year. As always, if you have ideas or suggestions that will help us better serve you, by all means, let us know!

Thanks to everyone for another succesful season at SHBC. We do appreciate the business and look forward to serving you again in the 2008 Boating Season. Maybe I will even have a chance to fish next year!? I will post again before we close the shop.......until then be safe and enjoy the holiday rush!

Joe

#48795 - 12/06/07 10:23 AM Re: Nearing The End Of The Season........... [Re: JMitchell]
jim Offline
Captain

Loc: berlin n.j.
Joe,

Just in case I don't see you before you close; have a great holiday and safe winter. Thanks for all your support this season. See you in the spring.

Jim
"Be careful with your immigration laws. We were careless with ours

#48926 - 12/08/07 08:29 PM Re: Nearing The End Of The Season........... [Re: jim]
Pacman Offline
Captain

Loc: Vineland/Waretown, NJ
Happy holidays fellas!

See you in the spring, and thanks for everything.

#48943 - 12/09/07 04:09 PM Re: Nearing The End Of The Season........... [Re: Pacman]
JMitchell Offline
First Mate

Loc: Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Thank you guys......and Happy Holidays!!

Joe

BFH News
We Support
Latest Gallery Posts
5/7 Fluke
Blue and bass
Black Drum
Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
6810 Members
70 Forums
33446 Topics
219221 Posts

Max Online: 469 @ 02/02/24 04:00 PM