Boaters Flea Market at Silver Cloud Harbor Marina June 7th

Posted by: silvercloud

Boaters Flea Market at Silver Cloud Harbor Marina June 7th - 05/08/14 08:39 AM

Private) Boater's Flea Market (by silvercloud)
BOATERS FLEA MARKET

Saturday , June 7th, 2014
8:00 am to noon

come to buy, come to sell!!!
clean out the boat and come on down!!! space is free!

please contact Courtney to reserve your spot 609- 693-2145

Event will be held in the Silver Cloud Harbor Marina parking lot!!!

We are collecting for the Lacey Food Bank, so if you have a canned good that would be nice...
Posted by: Vern

Re: Boaters Flea Market at Silver Cloud Harbor Marina June 7th - 05/30/14 11:08 AM

I'm planning on going to this event, even though it's a boating flea market will they be having fishing equipment there also? If anyone has attended this before could you give a little over view of what they usually have at this flea market since I never attended. Thanks.

Re: Boaters Flea Market at Silver Cloud Harbor Marina June 7th - 06/04/14 11:27 AM

there will be a little of everything . last time we had some very good vendors where there.
Posted by: ReelNauti

Re: Boaters Flea Market at Silver Cloud Harbor Marina June 7th - 06/04/14 12:03 PM

I'll be out there and have some fishing stuff and other equipment from cleaning the garage.

Here's the shameless plug

6' Gaff, 2 Trevala jigging rods, some ground tackle including a Good Windlass (motor replaced 5/2010), battery charger, etc, etc, etc.

Re: Boaters Flea Market at Silver Cloud Harbor Marina June 7th - 06/07/14 02:05 PM

we had a great turnout! thanks to all the vendors that came . this was the best one yet!