Season Long Baregat Fishin Hole Tournament

Posted by: Angler Paul

Season Long Baregat Fishin Hole Tournament - 01/04/10 11:51 PM

I would like to see the Barnegat Fishin Hole have a season lonbg fishing tournament for various species as they did a couple years ago. I would even consider running it for the site as long as I could also participate. Any thoughts?
Posted by: Jersey Joe

Re: Season Long Baregat Fishin Hole Tournament - 01/05/10 07:06 AM

Paul funny you mention that, we are putting the finishing touches on just that. I should have details and the entry form posted in the next couple of weeks.
Posted by: MCB

Re: Season Long Baregat Fishin Hole Tournament - 01/05/10 05:15 PM

Sounds like a great idea.

Re: Season Long Baregat Fishin Hole Tournament - 01/08/10 01:58 AM

That is great Joe; I really enjoyed participating in it a couple years ago. I particularly enjoyed the five largest fluke category. I foget what we did with the proceeds last time but it might be nice to donate some of the money to the reef fund or another worthy cause.

Re: Season Long Baregat Fishin Hole Tournament - 02/02/10 05:09 PM

Joe - You said "I should have details and the entry form posted in the next couple of weeks." It has been almost a month now, any idea when the tournament info. will be out?

Thanks
Paul

Re: Season Long Baregat Fishin Hole Tournament - 02/02/10 11:48 PM

Sorry for the delay. Moving to the new host took longer than anticipated, now that the move is complete it will be at the top of my list. I should hopefully have the details hammered out by next weekend.
Posted by: LIL HOOKER

Re: Season Long Baregat Fishin Hole Tournament - 02/03/10 08:44 AM

Great.. You can count me In.... Im getting cabin Fever
Posted by: Dick D

Re: Season Long Baregat Fishin Hole Tournament - 03/14/10 11:33 AM

Joe----do we print out our own weight slips like we did in the past or will the weight stations supply them.

dick d.

Re: Season Long Baregat Fishin Hole Tournament - 03/14/10 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Dick D
Joe----do we print out our own weight slips like we did in the past or will the weight stations supply them.

dick d.

To make it easier we are not having special weigh slips and are accepting the participating weigh station's slips.