Barnegat Fishin' Hole Year Long Tournament

Posted by: Jersey Joe

Barnegat Fishin' Hole Year Long Tournament - 01/14/11 09:17 AM

There are a few more days for 2010 weigh slips to come in and we will be announcing all the winners in the 2010 Year-Long Tournament on Monday.

We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting the Year-Long Tournament again in 2011!

You gave us your feedback and we listened. Look for many exciting changes in 2011 like our new lower entry fee of only $35!

For complete details or to register now click here!

For a printable flyer and entry form click here!
Posted by: Angler Paul

Re: Barnegat Fishin' Hole Year Long Tournament - 01/16/11 09:54 PM

Good job on making some improvements for the tournamnent. Did all BFH members receive a PM about this or just those who particpated in the tournament in the past?

Re: Barnegat Fishin' Hole Year Long Tournament - 01/17/11 08:24 AM

Thanks Paul. An e-mail went out to anyone who participated in past tournaments as well as those who signed up for the Tournament Info mailing list. I have been behind in getting the regular monthy newsletter out but it will also be featured in that which I hope to get out today or tomrrow.

Re: Barnegat Fishin' Hole Year Long Tournament - 01/17/11 04:46 PM

Sorry guys...I goofed...I will update the standings for the 2010 Tournament with any final changes tomorrow. I forgot today was a holiday and the post office is closed so I couldn't check Saturday's mail.