New Tony Maja Dealers

Posted by: maja

New Tony Maja Dealers - 11/05/09 06:38 AM

Announcing new dealers in New Jersey handling Tony Maja Bunker Spoons And E-Z Outrodders.

Fisherman's Headquarters
Ship Bottom

Tony's Bait And Tackle
Manahawkin

Jersey Hooker Outfitters
Brick

Off The Hook Bait And Tackl
Cape May
Posted by: just a fluke sr

Re: New Tony Maja Dealers - 11/05/09 06:49 AM

cool nore places to get the tools of the trade!!!!!
Posted by: gothooked

Re: New Tony Maja Dealers - 11/05/09 07:49 AM

I have to say Tony is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Spoke with him the other day at Fisherman's Headquarters and we traded some tools of the trade. His spoons are top quality and I plan on getting some more. Hope his new dealers do him right as I know FH's will for sure.
Posted by: Lacey Marine

Re: New Tony Maja Dealers - 11/05/09 08:12 AM

Tony's spoons are the best! By the way I need some more spoons. I will email you later.
Posted by: whaler

Re: New Tony Maja Dealers - 11/05/09 11:24 AM

I have been using Tony's spoons and have done very well catching big fish. I totally agree with guthooked's commets.
Posted by: Griff164

Re: New Tony Maja Dealers - 11/05/09 01:24 PM

Had the pleasure to meet Tony a couple of weeks ago and have to say that besides making the best producing spoon out there he is a class act and real gentleman...Rick
Posted by: just a fluke sr

Re: New Tony Maja Dealers - 11/05/09 05:46 PM

I have known Tony for a few years now and he has always been great to talk to and have shared a bunch of fishing info back and forth with him over the years he was very kind to me this past Sat when I stopped by his house by boat and he gave me one of his chartruse spoons and I WILL be fishing it in the tourney on Sat and hope to catch the winner on it GREAT spoons from a GREAT person and you can fish them on mono with weight to get them down if you use either drails and a 10 ft leader or his 3 way swivel set up with weights!!!
Posted by: Rambunctious

Re: New Tony Maja Dealers - 11/06/09 10:44 AM

And if you haven't experienced his "ez-outrodders" as yet, you're in for a real treat when you do. I tried them this past spring and I wondered how I ever lived without them.
Posted by: whaler

Re: New Tony Maja Dealers - 11/11/09 08:22 AM

I have been using the ez-outrodders for 2 years. They make a big difference when trolling. When you catch a big fish all you have to do is tilt the rod straight up and lift it out of the holder. They are well made and very sturdy. Mine still look like new after many hours of fishing.
Posted by: Hama

Re: New Tony Maja Dealers - 12/16/18 12:58 PM

Why does the color coating come off Maja spoons? Can the spoons be re-coated? By whom? I have a few that are in need of re-coating. Thanks