Bass on spots already.......

Posted by: James Gang

Bass on spots already....... - 09/21/08 08:27 PM

After catching a load of spots today, we hit the inlet on the outgoing tide, and the bass were waiting to pound on them. All my bass charters will include live spots as long as they last.

If you want to try using live spots on your own, I have spots for sale at $35 per dozen.

Call to reserve some for the weekend.

732-684-5747

JT

Posted by: Sea Smoke

Re: Bass on spots already....... - 09/23/08 05:37 PM

I may be asking for too much information but what part of the bay are you catching spot?

Re: Bass on spots already....... - 09/24/08 05:02 PM

For the record, I sent Joe a PM and made him an offer to raft off to us if we try for spot again this weekend. I have my boat in for some repairs, and hope that I get it back in the next few days.

Offer stands if we go. Last week we had three boats tied up together after I double anchored. We all chummed heavy and had a blast busting each others chops and going from boat to boat catching loads of spots.

JT

Re: Bass on spots already....... - 09/29/08 10:19 PM

Went with Mike(loanfish), Mike's son Michael, and Harold on Mikes boat. We got another 125+ spots today in a couple of hours. Looks like we are going to have spots in the penn until December.

Best run in years.

The bass are hammering the spots in the inlet on the 1st 2 hours of the outgoing tide.
Posted by: mojo-tuna

Re: Bass on spots already....... - 09/30/08 07:29 AM

HI TANKIE - GIVE ME A CALL ABOUT THE WEEKEND - I DO HAVE GUYS FOR STRIPERS & BLACK FISH