Christmas Eve

Posted by: life of reilly

Christmas Eve - 12/12/11 06:19 AM

John , Was wondering if u planned on running a trip for blackfish on 12 / 24 ? If so my friend and i would love to get onboard . Thanks Dennis ( life of reilly )609-709-5693
Posted by: James Gang

Re: Christmas Eve - 12/12/11 08:54 PM

Dennis, I am going to run a trip on 12/23. We have an early Christmas eve dinner that would put me in the dog house if I went fishing on the 24th.

I am also planning to run a trip on the 26th since that is the federal holiday.

Let me know.

thanks

JT

Re: Christmas Eve - 12/13/11 06:55 PM

John , i have 2 for the 26 th if you sail , let me know the details . Thanks Dennis

Re: Christmas Eve - 12/13/11 08:58 PM

Dennis, you are in. As of now, this is what I have for the 26th. Trip is full.

Life of Reilly 2 spots(Dennis)
One More Drift 2 spots(Michael)
Just a Fluke Sr 1 spot(Dave)

JT

Re: Christmas Eve - 12/24/11 01:49 AM

Hi John , Well the forecast for monday is certainly not in our favor , was wondering what your plan was ? Thanks Dennis 609-709-5693

Re: Christmas Eve - 12/24/11 09:39 PM

Guys, I waited for as long as I could before making the call to cancel the trip. This is the most recent forecast.

Monday 12/26
Morning
Gale warning with dangerous seas. Small craft advisory. Use extreme caution. Moderate short period wind waves.
Winds: NW 26 to 35 knots
Seas: WNW 7 feet at 5 sec.
Afternoon
Very windy with large choppy seas. Small craft advisory. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: WNW 20 to 28 knots
Seas: NW 6 feet at 5 sec.

Dennis, I have been out all day and just got your message. I will call you on Monday and see if we can set something up in the coming days.

Re: Christmas Eve - 12/25/11 06:11 AM

John , Good call that trip would have been adventurous to say the least . I'm free all next weekend including monday so if something can happen great if not thats ok too , i know you plan to haul your boat . Merry Christmas Dennis
Posted by: just a fluke sr

Re: Christmas Eve - 12/25/11 10:40 AM

JT sounds good to me next weekend including monday works for me too and when you pull the boat let me know if I'm around will give you a hand Dave