New James Gang is coming

Posted by: James Gang

New James Gang is coming - 07/15/16 10:07 PM

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes. After 8 weeks of physical therapy and a couple of epidural shots in my neck and back I am ready to start fishing again. The old James Gang left the dock for the final time today to its new home in the Atlantic Highlands. I just went under contract for a new boat. The new boat is a beast of a fishing machine and I am hoping to start running trips by the end of July. Thanks JT
Posted by: Griff164

Re: New James Gang is coming - 07/16/16 01:11 AM

Good news, welcome back now lets hit those wrecks....
Posted by: Fisher Moose

Re: New James Gang is coming - 07/16/16 03:15 PM

JT, glad to hear you're feeling better. Good luck with the new boat.
Posted by: Njlou

Re: New James Gang is coming - 07/16/16 09:32 PM

Happy to hear JT, good luck.
Posted by: jak

Re: New James Gang is coming - 07/17/16 02:13 PM

glad your are up and about again jt, getting my epidural in 2 weeks!!
Posted by: James Gang

Re: New James Gang is coming - 07/18/16 02:58 PM

Jak, good luck. My shots were not bad at all, but I had them in an outpatient surgery center. The nerve tests I had were worst than the shots.

New boat is a Stamas Tarpon 340 ccc. It is a center console with a cabin. Overall length of the boat is 39 feet with a 12.6 foot beam. It should cruise at 26 knots with a top end around 40 knots.

I previously owned a 310 Stamas Tarpon and loved the ride. This boat should have a very similar ride. There is a ton of fishing room on this boat, and the ease of anchoring makes this the right boat for what we do.

Thanks
JT
Posted by: jak

Re: New James Gang is coming - 07/18/16 05:57 PM

I also use outpatient up in Livingston, the last round they were holding me down because I have a lot of hardware they got to get around!! still worth every second of the discomfort!! your new boat is sweet!!
Posted by: Njlou

Re: New James Gang is coming - 07/18/16 07:46 PM

That is one xxx of a boat, I hope I can get out with you sometime on it.
Posted by: Queen Anne's Revenge

Re: New James Gang is coming - 07/21/16 02:09 PM

Beast JT, glad you got it!