Rates at historical lows /20 year terms best ever

Posted by: James Gang

Rates at historical lows /20 year terms best ever - 12/02/09 03:43 PM

Interest rates for 30/20/15 year fixed mortgages have gone back down to the levels that we were at this past April. Take the time to call and get a free analysis.

Most of our clients are taking advantage of the aggressively priced 20 year fixed mortgages and knocking 7-9 years off of their 30 year loan and thousands of $$ of interest expense with only a slight increase in the monthly payment.

As of today, 20 year fixed rates were 4.625% with 0 points and an APR of 4.678%. We can lock in qualified borrowers at application. Call Rob Kaiser at 908-203-8680, Ext 268 or Greg Hazen at Ext 218.

Don't miss the opportunity.
Posted by: Sean

Re: Rates at historical lows /20 year terms best ever - 12/02/09 07:31 PM

I have used First Hallmark twice this year, once to refinance and once to purchase a home.

Rob Kaiser is great.
Posted by: James Gang

Re: Rates at historical lows /20 year terms best ever - 12/02/09 08:23 PM

Sean, thanks for the kind words. Rob and a few guys from my office are going to do a blackfish trip next week. I'll send you a PM with the day if you want to join us......
Posted by: Jersey Joe

Re: Rates at historical lows /20 year terms best ever - 12/02/09 08:26 PM

We also used First Hallmark almost a year ago, JT saved us a boat load of money. Just wish I could have convinced the Admiral in getting a bigger boat with some of the savings.
Posted by: Sean

Re: Rates at historical lows /20 year terms best ever - 12/03/09 09:29 AM

JT that sounds good!

Joe, I refinanced to buy a boat too. Wish I would of went bigger as well!