Opening Local Branch in Forked River

Posted by: James Gang

Opening Local Branch in Forked River - 02/22/10 11:10 PM

We just purchased an office condo on Route 9 in Forked River, across the street and just south of the WaWa. We are going to have a grand opening party in May and will be welcoming all to come in and see us. Details to follow in the near future.

Going to be awesome to cut down my commute to Somerset to just a day or two a week.
Posted by: just a fluke sr

Re: Opening Local Branch in Forked River - 02/24/10 06:49 PM

Nice JT may have to be your first customer there!! will call ya tomorrow having a busy day today
Posted by: Victoria

Re: Opening Local Branch in Forked River - 02/25/10 07:53 AM

JT,

Congratulations on the acquisition! Just want to thank you again for the awesome job you and your staff did for us on our refinancing.

All the best at the new location.

Re: Opening Local Branch in Forked River - 04/20/10 01:58 PM

Just an Update. Our Forked River office is nearly finished. The interior has been gutted, put back together, and painted. Carpeting is being installed this Friday, and we should be open for regular business by 5/1/10.

The last thing that we are waiting for is the permit to be approved by Lacey Township for the new sign out front.

Grand opening party will be held sometime in May, and we will be inviting BHWEB member's, local businesses, realtors, and any Loan officers that are interested in joining our team. The date will be posted in a week or so.

JT
Posted by: Sean

Re: Opening Local Branch in Forked River - 04/20/10 02:09 PM

I feel your pain. I have a 75 minute commute from home to the store.

Congrats on the new location.
Posted by: Jersey Joe

Re: Opening Local Branch in Forked River - 04/20/10 03:41 PM

As long as it is not the 3rd I am there! clapping
Posted by: JoeK

Re: Opening Local Branch in Forked River - 04/20/10 10:35 PM

South of the WaWa? By Shark Fin?

Re: Opening Local Branch in Forked River - 04/20/10 10:57 PM

JT count me in need to get that paperwork done!! have to call you and put it together

Re: Opening Local Branch in Forked River - 04/21/10 09:56 PM

Dave, I'll have you meet me over at the office on the next windy rainy day. No fishing going on, so we'll get it done then. smile

Re: Opening Local Branch in Forked River - 05/03/10 07:08 PM

JT let me know if you want to meet me at the new office one night around 7ish will stop on my way home would like to get the ball rolling on things Thanks Dave