full enclosure for my Mako 28

Posted by: just a fluke sr

full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 02/10/10 11:15 AM

Rebbecca just quoted me a price of $1400 for a full enclosure with wings installed happy with the price and the work Ive seen of theirs can't wait to get it and try it out in the spring OH and Welcome aboard!!

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 03/13/10 04:48 PM

the enclosure is done and looks great they are finishing up the wings and will have them on this week nice work and great people to work with!!
Posted by: Bambino

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 03/13/10 06:22 PM

Can you post a picture of the enclosure? I'm thinking of having one made and I'd like to see what Rebecca did for you.

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 03/13/10 06:31 PM

as soon as the wings are on I will
Posted by: Barry

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 03/15/10 04:30 PM

Glad to hear she did a good job. I dropped mine off on Sat. after the flea market at the Elks and am waiting to hear from her with a quote for new eisenglass.

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 03/21/10 02:25 PM

It's done and it came out perfect now to splash the boat and see how it works!! Thanks for a great job!!
Posted by: Bambino

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 03/21/10 02:46 PM

Saw the pics - nice work!
Posted by: Barry

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 04/11/10 07:35 PM

I got my front and 2 side curtains back from Rebecca this week. She did a great job!!! She also replaced my cushion bottoms and the straps and snaps for the cabin seat cushions. Totally happy with there work and the price was good. If you need something replaced or repaired ,look them up.

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 04/24/10 08:44 PM

splashed the boat today and was real happy with the new enclosure kept us dry and warm, all afternoon Thanks again!!

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 11/10/10 08:32 PM

this enclosure is worth it's weight in gold!!! has been great this fall
Posted by: stebo

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 03/08/11 05:35 PM

Just picked up my console cover for the Lil Guy and front canvas for the bigga boat, had the stratoglass replaced. Great job and she told me the best way take care of the glass. Very easy to work with. Thanks Rebecca!!
Posted by: jack sprat

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 04/18/11 03:53 PM

I just got my combing pads back...they came out beautiful...makes the boat look like a new one..Thanks Rebecca!
Posted by: Mr Hooper

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 04/23/11 11:14 AM

Put my boat in an took a couple of runs with the new enclosure made by Canvas Reef, love it. Nice an cozy, just have to peek around the enclosure to feel how good it is! Rebecca and Jose did a great job and am really happy with the look and functionality of the enclosure. Nice job.
Posted by: CATalyst

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 07/19/11 03:32 PM

Rebecca did some nice work for me also. In fact she completely redid (started from scratch) a cooler seat when I said it was too tight to fasten. She had used the old cooler seat as a template and it probably shrunk a bit being off the cooler. She made sure I was a satisifed cyustomer. I would highly recommend.
Posted by: John

Re: full enclosure for my Mako 28 - 07/20/12 09:28 PM

need estimate on enclosure for a 290 luhrs walk around please contact me on here thank you