Boat Sales at Holiday Harbor Marina

Posted by: Capt Keith

Boat Sales at Holiday Harbor Marina - 09/10/13 12:08 PM

Hey Guys ,
Also wanted to let you know I work at Holiday Harbor Marina for their Brokerage and Yacht Sales ( A BFH Sponsor as well). If you are thinking of selling your boat or buying a boat I can help you with the process.If you see a listing on Yacht World I can get you information and act as your Broker,which can be an advantage to you.If you would like,I can provide you with current market info and Sold Boat History (Actual selling prices of your boat) Helpful Stuff. I have sold all types of boats I am most comfortable with fishing boats of all sizes.I have many years experience running and maintaining boats and understand what I am looking at when making a purchase and during surveys.
Feel free to E Mail me or call my cell 908-400-0761 .
Happy to help.
Posted by: Empty Pocket$

Re: Boat Sales at Holiday Harbor Marina - 09/10/13 08:35 PM

I can vouch for Keith's exceptional service. He just sold my boat this spring and i will not hesitate to buy my next from him as well.

Glenn
Posted by: Reef Dog

Re: Boat Sales at Holiday Harbor Marina - 09/13/13 09:00 PM

Keith helped me to found the lucky buyer who purchased my 32 Albemarle. Keith managed the process through to the most minute detail. When we compiled the punch list of items that came out of the survey, he helped me get through the list when my job got in the way. I wouldn't think about listing a boat that I want to sell with any other broker. And when the day comes that I am looking for a move up (which will come if the Big Man lets me), he will be the guy who will get the call to help me find it. If you are looking for professionalism, honesty and integrity in your transaction, call Keith; he wrote the book.

Len
Posted by: southwind v

Re: Boat Sales at Holiday Harbor Marina - 09/16/13 06:39 AM

when do you find time to fish

Re: Boat Sales at Holiday Harbor Marina - 09/17/13 12:18 PM

Thanks Glenn and Len, appreciate the comments. MrDonzie, the seasons usually work out well.During the season boat sales slow down a little folk and the beginning and end of the season sales get a little better. I don't fish every day,When I have a deal we typically schedule sea trials ans surveys around other activity . Everyone is usually very understanding and good to work with .

Reminder Boat Sales at Holiday Harbor Marina - 12/02/13 10:17 AM

Just a reminder if you are thinking about Buying of Selling I can help you. I can provide a market analysis including actual Sold Pricing and Current Market info.