More than just a B+T shop..

Posted by: Retriever

More than just a B+T shop.. - 05/31/09 05:28 PM

Stopped in earlier this week for breakfast. Today I brought my wife. Gets my vote for best breakfast in the county. Great servioe, great views.
Posted by: Reef Rat

Re: More than just a B+T shop.. - 06/01/09 04:45 PM

Glad you enjoyed it. If you ever go there and they have the Sausage Gravy with Biscuits special, go for it! It is artery clogging goodness at it's finest...John
Posted by: BOB J

Re: More than just a B+T shop.. - 06/01/09 09:57 PM

Maybe I'm just dumber than a bag of sinkers but Best breakfast in the county doesn't tell me a whole lot. I recall some previous post re similar topic but don't know if this is same reference or not. Maybe I missed something in the post by Retriever but I couldn't find it. Where is this great breakfast with B+T & why couldn't I see any clue ? Does being Polish have something to do with it idea
Posted by: Retriever

Re: More than just a B+T shop.. - 06/01/09 11:32 PM

Posted in "Dock Outfitters" forum...
Posted by: FishinHardWater

Re: More than just a B+T shop.. - 06/01/09 11:33 PM

Also great service when you lock your keys in the truck outside in the parking lot. Thanks to the guy for giving me the wire so i could break into my own truck on saturday morning! waver
Posted by: Reef Rat

Re: More than just a B+T shop.. - 06/03/09 05:48 PM

I thought that was you Hardwater, but I didn't realize until I saw your truck pulling out of the driveway. Was the rest of your fishing day better than the start?...John
Posted by: FishinHardWater

Re: More than just a B+T shop.. - 06/04/09 12:21 AM

i got one short on sat. and my dad got a keeper on sunday, other then that it was biting gnats and bait stealing crabs!