Lamiglas BLOWOUT

Posted by: Reef Rat

Lamiglas BLOWOUT - 11/30/07 04:54 AM

We just got in our annual shipment of demos(show rods) and blems from Lamiglas. These rods are priced almost 50% lower than their regular rods. We have about 60 rods in stock but they go quick so stop by and check them out as soon as possible...John
Posted by: timing

Re: Lamiglas BLOWOUT - 12/02/07 10:38 AM

John,
I dropped by Friday night.
Had been looking for a quality graphite rod for <$100 that's a bit more capable then my current lighter duty graphite rods, but without adding too much weight. Guy working that night was helpful. I brought in my own reel and took my time trying it on several models with different size sinkers. Nailed it with a TRI-FLEX BL7025S for 60% off MSRP.
Joe

Re: Lamiglas BLOWOUT - 12/03/07 04:38 AM

Glad we were able to help... This selection we received this year has alot more 7 ft Tri-Flex rods than we had last year. Both the spinning and conventionals models seem to be excellent for the boat fishing crowd and priced @ $85-90 give the regular fisherman a very good price for a quality rod...John
Posted by: ReelNauti

Re: Lamiglas BLOWOUT - 12/13/07 06:56 PM

Reef Rat,

Did you get my PM?

Re: Lamiglas BLOWOUT - 12/14/07 05:22 AM

No Nauti, I didn't receive any PMs...John

Re: Lamiglas BLOWOUT - 12/14/07 07:47 AM

I tried again and got this message.

"This user is over their Private Topic limit."

Anyway, do you still ahve any of the Laminglas Rids left?

I am looking for one to match up with a Shimano Baitrunner 3500 my wife got for me.

If so, are you open on Christmas Eve? That's the next time I'll be down that way.

Thanks,

Mark
Posted by: DewJigger

Re: Lamiglas BLOWOUT - 12/14/07 10:51 AM

Got to delete your private message when you're done with them.

Re: Lamiglas BLOWOUT - 12/14/07 11:11 AM

We have sold out of the longer, 8-10ft, rods that we received but we still have a nice selection of Lami Tri-flex 7fters in both spinning and conventional. These rods are priced between $85-90. We should be open at least part of the day on Christmas eve, maybe til 2PM or so. Just contact me a day or two in advance and I'll give you our hours of operation for the holidays. My PMs are deleted...John

Re: Lamiglas BLOWOUT - 12/14/07 11:30 AM

Thanks,

I'll plan on stopping by sometime that day.