Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member!

Posted by: Lacey Marine

Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/10/06 05:27 PM

We are now offering a discount for all of the registered BFH Members. We currently offer it to Tuna Club, Fish Hawks, Berkley Striper Club, as well as many marinas in the area.

Click here to register - https://forms.gle/pdTX2vM2cWZhXKxe9

•BFH Registered Name

Basically I will add you to our system and when you come in to shop, tell the clerk you last name. You will get a discount on everything in the store.

The discount is for everything in the store including bait, tackle, marine supplies, electronics, and more!

Please make sure you email me so I can get you in the system.

If you are a member of the Forked River Tuna Club or Fish Hawks you should already be in the computer.

Thanks, Dan Tholen

UPDATE 10/23/16: From this date forward you must be BFH in good standings that contributes to the forums. In order to register for the discount you must have at least 10 posts.

I have come to find out that recently there have been a few members signing up to receive the discount and then never to log back in to BFH.

Thanks for your understanding.
Posted by: DewJigger

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/10/06 06:42 PM

Dan: Thanks a lot.
That's a great service for the members of BFH..

Larry
Posted by: Creeker

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/10/06 06:59 PM

That is great, to bad it didn't take affect about 2 weeks ago when I was there..

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/10/06 07:54 PM

Larry, Thank you. I know we talked about getting a list together and you have been under the weather so I figured this would be the best way to get it done before I get to busy smile

Bob, Sorry about that. Bring the reciept in and I will give you the difference on your next purchase. Just make sure to call ahead and amke sure I am there.
Posted by: Rambunctious

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/10/06 08:29 PM

Cool beans. Thanks Dan.
Posted by: Shawn

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/11/06 08:33 AM

Discount for SEA\\TOW members as well right Dan? Thanks again for setting that up for us as well.
Posted by: Reef Rat

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/11/06 09:41 AM

Wow, :spin: since I'm a BFH member, Berkeley Striper club member and a Sea Tow member, that's 30% right? wink laugh Too bad I don't live closer to your store, but if I'm down that way I'll make a point to stop in and look around...RR
Posted by: Dick D

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/11/06 02:20 PM

dan-----great news----

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/11/06 03:32 PM

Sorry guys only one discount. I would but then I be out of busniess and then there would be no discount.

Shawn came in and we set one up for Sea\\Tow members as well. If you have any friends or know anyone who is a member of Sea\\TOw then they get the same discount.
Posted by: misokat

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/11/06 04:04 PM

:xxx: ,and to think after 300.00 + of paint remover amd micron csc! well i'll put it to good use mt next puchase! and remember Costal Soda Blasting Sucks!.....Mike
Posted by: wreckman

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/11/06 04:49 PM

Thanks Lacey

I just ordered a noaa chart of the canyons from you yesterday. Perfect timing when it comes in. Again thanks for taking care of the members.

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/17/06 02:56 PM

Bump - Had a few customers already use their discount, thanks guys!

Wreckman - Your chart is here.
Posted by: tombro

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/17/06 03:12 PM

Good deal, just registered.
Posted by: historyelf

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/17/06 04:17 PM

Thanks

I just registered and will make it a point to stop in for the odds and ends I always seem to need as well as the basic gear.

Do you have a switch available to turn off the wind??????

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/17/06 04:40 PM

Haha, I wish I could!
Posted by: Barb

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/21/06 12:28 PM

Good deal - we bought $$ worth of bottom paint several weeks ago at your open house. We'll be back this week for zincs.
Posted by: wreckman

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/21/06 01:38 PM

Thanks again Lacey, just registered you have mail.

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/21/06 03:51 PM

Everyone so far who emailed me is in the database and some of you have already come in. Thanks guys.

Dan
Posted by: ron

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 05/07/06 06:28 PM

Thanks Dan. Stopped in yesterday to pick up some power pro, ( first time for me for braid, got some good tips while there). Being old and slow,( yup,that's me)was also able to record my BFH info on their computer for the discounts.
One fine and helpfull staff. And that BFH burgee sure looks good up there where you can see it as you go in the front door.
For those that havent visited yet, check it out, ya wont be disappointed.

Ron

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 05/12/06 06:38 PM

ttt

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 05/12/06 06:39 PM

Thanks Ron...

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 06/09/06 11:11 AM

Bump!
Posted by: She's A Keeper

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 06/27/06 09:15 PM

Is Dan carrying the BFH burgees by any chance?

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 06/27/06 10:05 PM

No, I am the only source for the burgees.
Right now I'm out of stock.
Posted by: Scott

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 07/02/06 08:27 PM

Finally registered in person at the Lacey Marine store today. Bought a few items and was pleased with the discount they offer to us 'members'. Nice to get some sort of discount on marine items for a change.

Thanks for the help today and the savings, every little bit adds up.

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 07/19/06 07:46 AM

Bump for any on the new memebers smile
Posted by: ron

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 08/10/06 01:00 PM

Picked up two new clam rakes at Lacey yesterday. Great rakes, good price, plus our 10% off. Me and my buddy brought home about 150 clams. Stuffed clams, clams oregeganato for our weekend shindig. Thanks again Lacey Marine. Be back soon.

Ron

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 08/11/06 07:37 AM

No problem Ron, nice meeting you and glad you got some clams.

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 01/08/07 10:37 AM

:spin:

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 02/10/07 03:09 PM

Some members are new and some didn't know about this so make sure you sign up. Also you can sign up for out newsletter on the website below. You will get updates, special events, and more!

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/24/07 07:26 AM

I have had a lot of members who have been coming in and they are not in the computer but know about the discount. I need to have your info in the computer in order to give the discounts and it make life much easier if you could email it to me. Please scroll to the top of this post to find the info that I need. Thanks.
Posted by: Capt. Toad

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/24/07 08:21 PM

Stopped in today to pick up a few things... i am now in the computer and received a discount... friendly and helpfull.. thanks guys!

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/25/07 07:26 AM

No problem, thanks for stoping in.
Posted by: Nauti Angler

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/25/07 01:02 PM

Thanks...just sent in my information to register...

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 05/28/07 12:41 PM

A lot of guys are coming in and requesting the BFH discount.

I am asking anyone who has not emailed me the info yet please do so now. We are very busy this time of year and it saves a lot of time adding them now then when you come to the register to pay. All info is in the begining of this thread. Thanks.

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 05/28/07 02:16 PM

Dan:
Ask them for the BFH membership card to make sure they are members.
Guys:
If you don't have a card sent and S.A.S.E. to:
Barnegat Fishin' Hole
PO Box 66
Garwood NJ 07027-0066

Make sure you include your Display Name in a note.

Order a burgee while your at it.
I have 20+ in stock. See message on Portal Page

Posted by: Retriever

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 03/03/08 01:48 PM

x

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/15/08 05:47 PM

If you would like to sign up for the discount please make sure to email me. It's not a big deal but it helps when we are busy. Thanks, Dan.

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 09/29/08 02:50 PM

Bump for any new members...

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 02/02/09 11:30 AM

For the noobs
Posted by: capnpiney

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 02/24/09 03:15 PM

Is this discount still available? 2/24/09

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 10/21/11 09:36 AM

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 10/29/13 04:32 PM

A bump for any new members!
Posted by: LouS

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/19/13 09:19 PM

Hi Dan,

Arrived at shop to buy a mojo rig and you were rigging a reel which was fine with me but I waited 15 minutes for you to finish...I also wanted white shads and you told me they would be in on Monday. Then when I went back this week I paid 10 bucks for 3 white shads and waited for 15 minutes while again you were preparing another reel. Both times I never got a discount!

It is what it is...done with you guys.
Posted by: Scott

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/19/13 11:23 PM

Lou,
I have been going to Lacey Marine for many years. Since Lacey Marine has been offering the BFH discount, I have always received it. Keep in mind you may have to ask for the discount and make sure you signed up for the discount.
Posted by: southwind v

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/20/13 06:37 AM

thats right what scott said ,how does dan know if you dont tell him.unless you are there all the time, like some of us

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/20/13 10:35 AM

Originally Posted By: LouS
Hi Dan,

Arrived at shop to buy a mojo rig and you were rigging a reel which was fine with me but I waited 15 minutes for you to finish...I also wanted white shads and you told me they would be in on Monday. Then when I went back this week I paid 10 bucks for 3 white shads and waited for 15 minutes while again you were preparing another reel. Both times I never got a discount!

Lou, sorry to hear this. With the bass run in full swing we have been very busy. I am usually at the shop solo so I have to do everything including reels. I always stop doing reels to check out a customer if they ask. As for the discount I could see a hundred people in a day and sometimes do not remember names. I know you are in the system and all you need to do is say you are a bfh member and we will gladly give the discount. If there is anything I can do please PM, not sure why you didn't say something to me the two times you were in or call or PM me instead of posting here.
Posted by: FishinMission

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/20/13 02:04 PM

I have been going to Lacey Marine for a long time and all I can say is that they have been great to me. Every time I go all I do is ask for the discount, no matter who is there, and I get it. Dan is a great person and runs a great shop! Lacey Marine is always my first place to go when I need something and they have always been helpful!
Posted by: rfdevil

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/20/13 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: FishinMission
I have been going to Lacey Marine for a long time and all I can say is that they have been great to me. Every time I go all I do is ask for the discount, no matter who is there, and I get it. Dan is a great person and runs a great shop! Lacey Marine is always my first place to go when I need something and they have always been helpful!

Ditto!
Posted by: John's Joy

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/20/13 06:55 PM

WTH!?!?! If you just say you're a member of this forum or that club, THAT'S ALL IT TAKES!!!

Sorry Dan, I feel this Lou guy has had a bug up his butt and he can't find it...(His butt)...and needed to rag on someone - unfortunately it was you...

I've found Lacey Marine to be a top notch operation...If you need it, whatever it is - Dan will get it - And ya can get that discount if ya simply open your mouth and say those magic words... 'I'm a member of....'

Maybe just a simple 'A-hem' or "Excuse me Dan' would get Dan's attention if he's busy helping someone get their reel(s) spooled...

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/20/13 07:13 PM

Thanks guys! We do our best to provide great service to everyone. BFH is the best from of advertising we do plus I have made a lot of friends on here.

If anything, I recently have had a bunch of new emails for new members signing up for the discount since this thread has gotten some recent posts.

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/21/13 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: LouS
Hi Dan,

Lou, just doubled checked your account. You can in 2 weeks ago and purchased a 16oz mojo and a replacement shad and you recieved the BFH discount. The white shads were not on your account but if you decide to come in please let me know and we can apply the difference to your next purchase.
Posted by: Sean

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/21/13 02:53 PM

Unreal that he would make a post like this over not getting a discount equal to about $1.

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/22/13 06:33 PM

Dan, we have the same problem here at the Dock Outfitters... WE NEED BARNEGAT FISHING HOLE MEMBERS to identify themselves when they come in.. We also offer a 10% discount on everything except bait... Sometimes I see someone from BFH who just purchased something and ask the counter guy if he gave a discount and he says the customer never said anything... I need you to identify yourselves so we can justify giving a discount to this website and paying the advertising fees.. I know for a fact that many of our members use our shop but few utilize their discount.. This discount applies on all rods and reels too. Please use this discount or it may not be there in the future... I am not being a PITA
here but this is how we justify our advertising dollars. Please take advantage of this discount. IT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND GOOD FOR US!!!.....Thanks, John

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/22/13 06:40 PM

Sorry for hijacking your thread Dan but I feel we have similar issues...
I will delete it if you ask...John

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/22/13 06:47 PM

Just so you know.. I purchased a Garmin GPS from Lacey earlier this season and made sure I mentioned BFH and received my discount on an already great price for the unit.. It's up to the members here to notify our sponsors to obtain their discount...John

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/23/13 08:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Reef Rat
Dan, we have the same problem here at the Dock Outfitters... WE NEED BARNEGAT FISHING HOLE MEMBERS to identify themselves when they come in.. We also offer a 10% discount on everything except bait... Sometimes I see someone from BFH who just purchased something and ask the counter guy if he gave a discount and he says the customer never said anything... I need you to identify yourselves so we can justify giving a discount to this website and paying the advertising fees.. I know for a fact that many of our members use our shop but few utilize their discount.. This discount applies on all rods and reels too. Please use this discount or it may not be there in the future... I am not being a PITA
here but this is how we justify our advertising dollars. Please take advantage of this discount. IT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND GOOD FOR US!!!.....Thanks, John

You didn't hijack anything John! We get a lot of BFH members in and they all get a discount. Many of them I know the names or faces but there are a few that I do not or simply just have a brain fart and forget. Just mention you are a BFH member, it doesn't hurt to remind me or whoever is working the counter. It's as simple as that.

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/23/13 08:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Reef Rat
Just so you know.. I purchased a Garmin GPS from Lacey earlier this season and made sure I mentioned BFH and received my discount on an already great price for the unit.. It's up to the members here to notify our sponsors to obtain their discount...John

Thanks again too! Same goes with me, weighed some fish by you and bought come clams on my way to IBSP.

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 04/23/14 10:41 AM

Just a bump for anyone new. Don't forget about the email list as well.
Posted by: Silvestri

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 05/13/14 11:57 AM

Just found this thread. Thanks in advanced for my next discount

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 05/13/14 04:27 PM

No problem, got you email smile

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 11/22/14 10:38 AM

bump it up

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 03/01/16 08:18 AM

Bump - for any new members!

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 08/09/16 11:37 AM

Bumping it up for any new members!

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 10/24/16 08:06 AM

UPDATE 10/23/16: From this date forward you must be BFH in good standings that contributes to the forums. In order to register for the discount you must have at least 10 posts.

I have come to find out that recently there have been a few members signing up to receive the discount and then never to log back in to BFH.

Thanks for your understanding.

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 02/27/17 10:18 AM

to the top!

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 09/08/17 02:34 PM

Bump for any new members!
Posted by: Tuna Troller

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 09/12/17 12:13 AM

Does this mean that since I'm a member, Joey will rebuild all my reels for 50 cents a piece LOL

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 03/15/18 10:24 AM

TTT

Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! - 03/01/22 02:07 PM

We have a new sign-up form for the BFH Discount

https://forms.gle/pdTX2vM2cWZhXKxe9