Berkley TEC Bait Management

Posted by: Polar Dan

Berkley TEC Bait Management - 02/15/10 09:27 AM

Are you guys carrying this? I've been looking for something to manage all of my Gulp baits. Looks like a new product for 2010. Was hoping to stop by and stock up.
Posted by: BOB J

Re: Berkley TEC Bait Management - 02/15/10 10:06 AM

Where is the link for the item ?
Posted by: Lacey Marine

Re: Berkley TEC Bait Management - 02/15/10 10:24 AM

We aren't stocking the Berkley model, but we can order it. We are carrying the Plano models. They should be here this week on our dating order.
Posted by: Jersey Joe

Re: Berkley TEC Bait Management - 02/15/10 10:32 AM

Berkley Gulp Bait Management System

Plano Products
For Plano click on the Liqua-Bait Locker™ System link, it is the last one in the list in categories.

The only downside I see to these products is they don't really cater to the larger baits. By larger I mean the big eels (10", 7" jerk shads, 4" crabs and any of the boats over 6". I will probably give it a shot though since the standard 3731 deep box does not contain the liquid from the open bags that never seem to close properly after opening.

Hopefully you get them in this week...would like to check them out when I stop in for paint.

Re: Berkley TEC Bait Management - 02/15/10 01:56 PM

I checked my order and looks like they should be here Thursday or Friday.
Posted by: Polar Dan

Re: Berkley TEC Bait Management - 02/15/10 02:17 PM

Thanks....

Here's the link
http://www.berkley-fishing.com/prod.php?k=307007&sk=0&p=PURTGABMC%20(1187816)

Re: Berkley TEC Bait Management - 02/19/10 12:30 PM

We got both the Berkley and Plano stuff in and the Berkley is nice because it has a lot of compartments but the Plano stuff is really well built and looks like it would hold up a lot better.