2016 Spring Prep Day

Posted by: Lacey Marine

2016 Spring Prep Day - 03/05/16 09:15 AM

Our Annual Spring Prep Day will be held March 26th, 2016. Make sure to click attend/going to get updates on this event.

Our Annual Spring Prep Day is a mini open-house that a previous Interlux Paint Rep came up with due to the amount of customers we have that launch their boats earlier than our Annual Open House. We offer the same great sales and discounts that we do at our Open House!

10% OFF All Cleaners & Waxes
10% OFF All Cleaning Supplies
10% OFF All Painting Supplies
Up to $40 OFF on most Gallons of Bottom Paint
10% OFF All Fishing Tackle & Supplies
10% OFF All Zincs & Aluminum Anodes
Aquagard Bottomgard Bottom Paint - $59.99 per gallon
Storewide Sales All Day Long!

Jay from Interlux Yacht Paint will be on hand to answer any paint questions you may have!

Re: 2016 Spring Prep Day - 03/21/16 09:16 AM

Make sure you are on the Lacey Marine email mailing list. There will be some awesome coupons being sent out this week for our Spring Prep Day for antifouling paint, Power Pro, Wire Line Spooling, and more!

PM me or email us laceymarine@msn.com

Re: 2016 Spring Prep Day - 03/24/16 09:43 AM

Kevin from Key Harbor Marina in Waretown will be bringing a boat up to display for the weekend!
Posted by: Gas Man

Re: 2016 Spring Prep Day - 03/26/16 12:14 PM

Was in earlier Jay from Interlux was very helpful. Also thanks for letting me use the flairing tool for my drain tubes saved me $40 for a tool I'd probably use once.

Re: 2016 Spring Prep Day - 03/28/16 08:48 AM

Thanks for stopping by and no problem with borrowing the tool! Have a great season!