signing up info

Posted by: fishinmurph

signing up info - 05/29/07 05:55 AM

Sean,

I am going to purchase sea tow today - do BFH members receive a discount?

Please advise

Thanks
Posted by: Shawn

Re: signing up info - 05/29/07 10:39 AM

Fishinmurph,

You can sign up thru our website. As far as the discount, everyone pays the $149 membership fee. When you mention the Barnegat Fishin Hole on our website when you sign up or call we make a note of that and send $10.00 to Larry for the reef fund. Thanks for your interest and any questions, don't hesitate to call. Thanks again.
Posted by: Sixpack324

Re: signing up info - 05/29/07 03:00 PM

Shawn.......

I'm about to pull the trigger on a membership.......

But I have a Q......

I do alot of boating in Barnegat Bay AND Raritan Bay.......

How does this effect my membership....I want to be covered on both bays....

Thanks in advance,
Dave
Posted by: c-witch

Re: signing up info - 05/29/07 03:11 PM

You are covered in the Sea Tow network nation wide. I believe it is also worldwide or at least at their foreign locations. If I am wrong I am sure Shawn will correct the info. This is definitely the company to choose.
Posted by: fishinmurph

Re: signing up info - 05/30/07 06:31 AM

Thanks,

Sorry for the mis-spelling of your name.

Signing up now
Posted by: Shawn

Re: signing up info - 05/30/07 09:04 AM

Sixpack. Jeff is correct. Your boat and no matter who is operating your boat, any boat you own, borrow, rent, charter are covered NATIONWIDE. Since you are from Beach Haven West, If you do go to Raritan, we won't tow you all the way to BHW. We will tow you to a repair facility or nearest ramp. That goes thru too many seatow areas and who wants to be on the hook for a full day. Not fun I can assure you. Bottom line is you're covered. Trailer it down to the Carolinas and you're covered. Any other questions, don't hesitate to call or e-mail or ask on our website.
Posted by: Capt. Toad

Re: signing up info - 05/30/07 10:04 AM

hey shawn... on saturday, i saw you guys pulling a cruiser or something in oyster creek, was the boat grounded or disabled?
looked to me as if it was grounded , a pretty big boat to be in that shallow water.
Posted by: Sixpack324

Re: signing up info - 05/30/07 10:30 AM

Thanks Shawn.........

Signin' up today!!!!!