EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC

Posted by: JMitchell

EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/11/08 03:01 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that EVERGLADES Boats will be sold from our marina starting March 1st. They have a very knowledgable sales team that are eager assist you in any way that they can. Mike and Joe Adolf really know these boats inside and out. I had a chance to see them first hand at the show and no detail is overlooked.
The boats are being offered by East Coast Marine Service Inc. of Limerick, PA. They were looking for an additional Sales Office on the Jersey Shore and felt that our marina was a prime location where they could display these outstanding boats. Maybe I will even be able to fish a little this year on a demo boat! The boats are top notch and the fit and finish are remarkable. Thanks.
Posted by: Jersey Joe

Re: EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/11/08 06:28 PM

Congratulations Joe, I am sure it will be great addition to everything you already offer at Sun Harbor.
Posted by: rfdevil

Re: EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/12/08 11:42 AM

Those are awesome boats. Make sure you get someone capable of creative financing because they are a lot of coin!
Posted by: THE BROKEN ROAD

Re: EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/13/08 01:13 PM

Congrats Joe. We have worked with the boys from East Coast for a while now and they are great guys. I think it should be a great fit!
Posted by: binmack

Re: EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/13/08 03:15 PM

I saw a 21 or so foot Evergaldes Center Console at the Atlantic City boat show and was very impressed. It's build looked very high end and it had a great layout and attention to detail. Among other cool features was a glass windshield on the console that could be lowered. It’s the first time I have seen that on a smaller boat and I could think of more than a few times I would have liked to have that on my old center.

Posted by: lil' kid

Re: EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/13/08 06:49 PM

Hope there will be some good opening sales. Like the 26 CC.

Re: EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/13/08 08:06 PM

It's great to hear the positive feedback. They certainly will be a nice addition to the marina.
Posted by: fear knot

Re: EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/14/08 08:04 AM

joe we have our pro line at east coast limerick now to have the sounder put in . they have a 36'? everglades in their showroom all i can say is WOW!!! maybe we can road test one offshore sometime. congrats!!

Re: EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/14/08 03:11 PM

Great boats Dave.....we'll have to see about that ocean test; How about I'll split the fuel with you? (411 gallons!)That'll get us a few runs to the canyon and back!
Posted by: fear knot

Re: EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/15/08 07:32 AM

I'm in!!!! Hope your winter is going well. See you as soon as it warms us. Soon I hope.
Posted by: Canyon Dreamer

Re: EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/20/08 09:32 AM

Joe,
Good luck with the new line. I would love to get out on one as I hear they really handle well in rough seas. Do I hear the planning of a Canyon Run!
Posted by: Jersey Joe

Re: EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/20/08 02:40 PM

Just got this week's Fisherman and in the 'On the Water' section there is a review of the 320 CC and non other than SHBC listed at the top of the dealer list. Again contrats and good luck with the new line Joe. clapping

Re: EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/20/08 04:19 PM

Thanks guys......really looking forward to getting out on the water on one of the new boats. The salesman, Mike Adolf, is also an offshore fisherman. So it will be nice to get out there and maybe catch a few this year. Canyon run it is!
Posted by: WillPower2

Re: EVERGLADES Boats at SHBC - 02/20/08 04:33 PM

hey Dave make sure your transducer points down not up,411 gals that sounds like a adventure!