Are you currently getting the run-around from your current mortgage lender?? Not getting a straight answer or don’t know what is going on with your loan??

I wanted to give you an update regarding where interest rates are currently and share with you what some of my clients are doing to help battle the current market conditions. Rates are currently in the mid 4’s to low 5% range depending on the program for both refinances as well as new purchases. Several of my clients are taking advantage of the current rates to shorten loan terms or to use the lower payments achieved to reduce other higher rate debt. Still others are taking some equity to update the kitchen or to put in a new pool for the kids, or to leverage some of their equity to buy an investment property given the dramatic real estate prices in most areas.

We are closing loans in as little as 7 days and you will certainly get straight answers from us as many BHWEB subscribers have found out first hand. If you are curious about what could be possible for you, please call or email and I would be happy to explore your options.

Robert Kaiser
Vice President
First Hallmark Mortgage
908-203-8680 X268
Fax 732-356-2449
rkaiser@firsthallmark.com

Check us out on the web--http://www.firsthallmark.com/fhmtv1.html

Listen for our ad on WFAN with Boomer and Carton in the morning!!

When asked where did we catch the fish, it's always in the same place, the lip.....

Sponsor R.F.A