Calhoun87, dfallon47, zinisk, HewsDat, Dave willy
6803 Registered Users
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#104856 - 09/03/09 09:23 AM Update, Rates as low as 4.75%
James Gang Offline
Sponsor & Charter Captain

Loc: FORKED RIVER, NJ
Don't miss the opportunity. My office locked in many loans yesterday below 5%. It is the lowest the rates have been since late May/early June.

I am on vacation this week, but as always, you can reach Rob Kaiser at 908-203-8680, ext 268. or rkaiser@firsthallmark.com

We donate $100 in your name for the Barnegat Fishin' Hole reef site after your closing.

Thanks JT

Edited by James Gang (09/11/09 10:41 AM)

When asked where did we catch the fish, it's always in the same place, the lip.....

Sponsor R.F.A

#105494 - 09/11/09 10:51 AM Re: Update, Rates as low as 4.75% [Re: James Gang]
James Gang Offline
Sponsor & Charter Captain

Loc: FORKED RIVER, NJ
Interest rates are moving downward again this week. Now is the time if you have been thinking about refinancing for any reason.

It is time to consolidate bank home equity lines of credit. We have been refinancing many home equity lines of credit and have been pointing out some very disturbing information to our borrowers.

Many banks have language in the note that allows the bank to require a balloon payment if the home has a reduction in equity(value). The line is typically reviewed every 5 years. Don't let this sneak up and surprise you, Rob Kaiser will gladly review your home equity note as part of our application process.

I worked in the early 90s for a major regional bank that is still around and ran the alternative products division for home equity loans. I thought that I had seen it all, but I have even been surprised by the langauge some of these banks have put in their notes.

JT

Edited by James Gang (09/11/09 11:20 AM)

When asked where did we catch the fish, it's always in the same place, the lip.....

Sponsor R.F.A

BFH News
We Support
Latest Gallery Posts
11/26 Stripers
Black Friday 2023
11/4
Who's Online
2 registered (Brewlugger, AJM), 80 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
6803 Members
70 Forums
33412 Topics
219063 Posts

Max Online: 469 @ 02/02/24 04:00 PM