Bsusk, BillStratton, 111, TBTFW, Calhoun87
6807 Registered Users
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#125166 - 06/03/10 12:10 PM Looking for Loan Officers
James Gang Offline
Sponsor & Charter Captain

Loc: FORKED RIVER, NJ
The Forked River office is just about ready to open it's doors. We are just putting the finishing touches on a computer system that will tie us in to our main branch via the internet.

This new system will allow our marketing department to funnel live leads to Loan officers via an assigned extension. It will not matter if you are sitting at a desk in Forked River, Somerset, NJ, or Easton PA. The lead comes into an 800 number in our headquarters, and will start a hunt sequence to forward leads to all loan officers that have logged on to our server.

This is just one of the features that we provide to our Loan Officers. First Hallmark is a direct lender for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and HUD(FHA) loans. We have some of the most competitive rates and products in the industry. All of our underwriting is done in house, and all loans are funded by us.

If you want to schedule an interview, feel free to send me a PM or contact me at 908-203-8680, ext 206 or at 732-684-5747.

We are Licensed Mortgage Bankers in NJ, NY, PA, and FL.

If you want to join a team that strives for excellence and rewards achievement, do not hesitate, we only have 3 seats available in Forked River.

Thanks

John Tylutki (JT)

Edited by James Gang (06/03/10 12:11 PM)

When asked where did we catch the fish, it's always in the same place, the lip.....

Sponsor R.F.A

#125274 - 06/04/10 06:33 PM Re: Looking for Loan Officers [Re: James Gang]
just a fluke sr Offline
Captain

Loc: bayville nj
JT what is required to be a loan officer as I have a friend looking for a job that has banking experience
315 hp Yanmar diesel

Just a fluke Jr
17 ft seaswirl cc
90 hp Etec!!

#125296 - 06/04/10 09:45 PM Re: Looking for Loan Officers [Re: just a fluke sr]
JoeK Offline
Moderator/Link Master

Loc: Forked River, NJ
Hey John,

I showed your post above to my wife. She has been in the mortgage business for 25+ years in Ocean/Monmouth area with major lenders. She has alot of contacts and will put it out there if anyone is interested. My wife was a Loan Officer for some time, but it wasn't her thing. Now she's inside in an office with a Major Mortgage Co. here in the area..

Who knows, you may know her..

Joe

BFH News
We Support
Latest Gallery Posts
Black Drum
11/26 Stripers
Black Friday 2023
Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
6807 Members
70 Forums
33428 Topics
219144 Posts

Max Online: 469 @ 02/02/24 04:00 PM