Newsletter
Events
Sorry guys, nothing going on right now.
Newest Members
DStrike, Tiderunner, Bsusk, BillStratton, 111
6809 Registered Users
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#139766 - 02/05/11 07:41 PM (Late Post) Great Experience with Lacey Marine!
Tuna Troller Offline
First Mate

Loc: Rahway/Waretown
Sorry for the late post. To make a long story long, my Dad (Scott) wanted a new handheld VHF radio for our ditchbag. Since this is the single most important devoce on the boat, I should get a good one. Upon research, I found that only 2 radios on the market had 6watt transmitting, built in GPS, IPX7 waterproofing, and floatation.

As it turns out, these were the Standard 850 and 851 (mew model). The 850 went for around $160 and the 851 for about $225. Being that the only upgraded feature on the 851 was a useless glow-in-the-dark trim, I figured the 850 was the way to go.

I researched the best place for me to buy it from for a few days only to find out a non-sponsor here had the 850 for $150 but I had to pay shipping. The next day, I get an email from Dan at Lacey Marine for electronics deals. The first thing mentioned -- Standard 850 for $150. I emailed Dan and he said he had them in stock and I had to call to give them the credit card number to ship it out (it's difficult to make an 80 mile each way drive when you're 16 on a permit). I called later that day and Dan's brother, whose name I cannot recall, took my info and 2 days later I had the radio.

My Dad was very happy to get the radio and was even happier when I told him I was able to buy from a sponsor at a great price. I would HIGHLY recommend them to everybody for future purchases.

Once again, thank you to the Lacey Marine staff for making my purchase hasle free!

#139807 - 02/07/11 11:31 AM Re: (Late Post) Great Experience with Lacey Marine! [Re: Tuna Troller]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

Loc: Forked River, NJ
Thanks again!
Make sure to like our Facebook page

WE ARE A DEALER FOR ALL MAJOR ELECTRONICS, WE WILL MATCH ANY PRICE! PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

Moderator:  Lacey Marine 
BFH News
We Support
Latest Gallery Posts
Blue and bass
Black Drum
11/26 Stripers
Who's Online
1 registered (robert lay), 105 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
6809 Members
70 Forums
33438 Topics
219194 Posts

Max Online: 469 @ 02/02/24 04:00 PM