Had Greg, Tim and his son Andy out on a beautiful morning We started off plugging up 1-4 pound bluefish maybe 15 or so in a half hour and then came into the bay caught some small weakies grass shrimping got covered up in hickory shad and sand perch so they decided to go back outside to bluefish where we had 3 stripers mixed in one was a keeper along with steady bluefish action. Ended up fluking and grabbing about 20 shorts. The guys had a great time lots of bent rods and light tackle caught maybe 50 - 60 fish in total!

Steve and his family in the afternoon had it tougher we immediatiely had weakfish and once again were covered up with Shad and perch, after a couple of moves and the NE wind picking up we decided to go Fluking we caught a few blues and many shorts. Now that everyone had caught their first saltwater fish, they wanted dinner so I stayed out for an extra hour or so but with the wind honking and stomachs growling we finally had to throw in the towel.

I am booked Friday and Saturday this week but give me a call for Sunday, Monday or Tuesday the tide will be good for an afternoon trip. There should be a good shot at Weakies, Blues and Fluke. Seabass continue to show up with good numbers of keepers. It has been fun to hit a wreck for a few hours and then switch over to fluke.
Cell Phone 856-341-6562
Member Stripers Forever