Went out for the first time since sandy on monday morning. I mainly wanted to shakedown the boat and make sure the bay was safe to start running. With all of the reports on the internet
I was nervous about the debris in the water so I waited until the sun was up to head out. Made my way up to the coast guard station and jigged up 2 bass real quick on Ron-Z's but then it shut down I only caught 1 on the troll. But I was only trolling 1 rod and trolling by yourself gets boring fast. Headed back to the inlet and caught 5 bass on 6 spot. Ended the morning with 8 bass. Decided to work from the shore house and headed back out in the afternoon. Never left the inlet from 3:30 until dusk I caught 16 more on spot, and plugs. Dropped a bunch to where I tried hoisting them instead of getting the plug all tangled up in the net. I let everything go but I would say about half were keeper a couple pushing 11-12 pounds biggest maybe 36 inches.

I have trips available from the 21st and on and off into December just call for availability. If you don't have a full crew let me know and I'll try to put an open boat together.

Edited by Babe (11/13/12 11:17 PM)
Cell Phone 856-341-6562
Member Stripers Forever