The last week has been pretty good. We seem to be in a calmer weather pattern and all my trips have gotten to fish in much better conditions. Saturday 12/1 the Mitchell party came back and had 16 bass with 3 keepers. Although we put in some serious time trolling, all but one was on spot and in the inlet.

Sunday 12/2 was a memorable trip for Bill C his son and brother in law. we had only 3 bass in the inlet 1 keeper due to a lack of spot we tried trolling and it was again at best very slow but we switched up to togging and grabbed 14 keepers in short order.

Monday 12/3 was all around great catching for John B and his family once again I felt it neccessary to troll and again I was rewarded with nothing. But we hit the tog for 11 keepers and I kept the guys out so we could head back to the inlet for 14 bass and 1 keeper.

Friday 12/7 we hit the inlet early with the half dozen spot I had left the father and son I had out caught 2 bass and missed bites on the rest. Tried trolling once again no action but caught 8 keeper tog on a last ditch effort before heading in.
Usually I will stay out but today I had to be at the dock by 1 pm otherwise I am confident we could have had a limit on tog.

The boat is still in the water so if the weather is ok I will go fishing. The togging is as good as it gets right now and if anyone would devote a full day to togging I am certain we would catch limits. All of the togging in these recent trips have been quick stops to put some meat in the box.
Cell Phone 856-341-6562
Member Stripers Forever