Events
Sorry guys, nothing going on right now.
Newest Members
111, TBTFW, Calhoun87, dfallon47, zinisk
6805 Registered Users
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#25852 - 04/24/07 07:26 AM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

Loc: Forked River, NJ
I have had a lot of members who have been coming in and they are not in the computer but know about the discount. I need to have your info in the computer in order to give the discounts and it make life much easier if you could email it to me. Please scroll to the top of this post to find the info that I need. Thanks.
Make sure to like our Facebook page

WE ARE A DEALER FOR ALL MAJOR ELECTRONICS, WE WILL MATCH ANY PRICE! PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

#25907 - 04/24/07 08:21 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
Capt. Toad Offline
Captain

Loc: Manahawkin,NJ
Stopped in today to pick up a few things... i am now in the computer and received a discount... friendly and helpfull.. thanks guys!

#25937 - 04/25/07 07:26 AM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Capt. Toad]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

No problem, thanks for stoping in.

WE ARE A DEALER FOR ALL MAJOR ELECTRONICS, WE WILL MATCH ANY PRICE! PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

#25973 - 04/25/07 01:02 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
Nauti Angler Offline
First Mate

Loc: Point Pleasant, NJ
Thanks...just sent in my information to register...
2012 23' ProLine Dual Console (sold)
2007 Stingray 195LS (sold)
Boat docked At Key Harbor Marina
~..~..~.. ><((((º>

#28373 - 05/28/07 12:41 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

A lot of guys are coming in and requesting the Barnegat Fishin' Hole discount.

I am asking anyone who has not emailed me the info yet please do so now. We are very busy this time of year and it saves a lot of time adding them now then when you come to the register to pay. All info is in the begining of this thread. Thanks.

#28376 - 05/28/07 02:16 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
DewJigger Offline

Loc: Waretown, NJ
Dan:
Ask them for the Barnegat Fishin' Hole membership card to make sure they are members.
Guys:
If you don't have a card sent and S.A.S.E. to:
Barnegat Fishin' Hole
PO Box 66
Garwood NJ 07027-0066

Make sure you include your Display Name in a note.

Order a burgee while your at it.
I have 20+ in stock. See message on Portal Page

#52100 - 03/03/08 01:48 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
Retriever Offline
Captain

Loc: Island Heights, NJ
x

Edited by Captain Bob (03/03/08 02:02 PM)
Edit Reason: changed to pm
Atlantic Salt Water Flyrodders, Seaside Park, NJ

#58714 - 04/15/08 05:47 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Retriever]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

If you would like to sign up for the discount please make sure to email me. It's not a big deal but it helps when we are busy. Thanks, Dan.

#78922 - 09/29/08 02:50 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

Bump for any new members...

#86969 - 02/02/09 11:30 AM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

For the noobs

#87909 - 02/24/09 03:15 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
capnpiney Offline

Loc: Forked River
Is this discount still available? 2/24/09

#152144 - 10/21/11 09:36 AM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

#184829 - 10/29/13 04:32 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

A bump for any new members!

#186625 - 11/19/13 09:19 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
LouS Offline
Captain

Loc: Barnegat, NJ
Hi Dan,

Arrived at shop to buy a mojo rig and you were rigging a reel which was fine with me but I waited 15 minutes for you to finish...I also wanted white shads and you told me they would be in on Monday. Then when I went back this week I paid 10 bucks for 3 white shads and waited for 15 minutes while again you were preparing another reel. Both times I never got a discount!

It is what it is...done with you guys.

#186637 - 11/19/13 11:23 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: LouS]
Scott Offline
Captain

Loc: Rahway/Waretown
Lou,
I have been going to Lacey Marine for many years. Since Lacey Marine has been offering the Barnegat Fishin' Hole discount, I have always received it. Keep in mind you may have to ask for the discount and make sure you signed up for the discount.

#186653 - 11/20/13 06:37 AM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Scott]
southwind v Offline
Captain

Loc: waretown,nj
thats right what scott said ,how does dan know if you dont tell him.unless you are there all the time, like some of us

Edited by southwind v (11/20/13 06:39 AM)

#186676 - 11/20/13 10:35 AM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: LouS]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

Originally Posted By: LouS
Hi Dan,

Arrived at shop to buy a mojo rig and you were rigging a reel which was fine with me but I waited 15 minutes for you to finish...I also wanted white shads and you told me they would be in on Monday. Then when I went back this week I paid 10 bucks for 3 white shads and waited for 15 minutes while again you were preparing another reel. Both times I never got a discount!

Lou, sorry to hear this. With the bass run in full swing we have been very busy. I am usually at the shop solo so I have to do everything including reels. I always stop doing reels to check out a customer if they ask. As for the discount I could see a hundred people in a day and sometimes do not remember names. I know you are in the system and all you need to do is say you are a Barnegat Fishin' Hole member and we will gladly give the discount. If there is anything I can do please PM, not sure why you didn't say something to me the two times you were in or call or PM me instead of posting here.

#186699 - 11/20/13 02:04 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
FishinMission Offline
Jr Captain

Loc: NJ
I have been going to Lacey Marine for a long time and all I can say is that they have been great to me. Every time I go all I do is ask for the discount, no matter who is there, and I get it. Dan is a great person and runs a great shop! Lacey Marine is always my first place to go when I need something and they have always been helpful!

305 Grady White Express with twin 250 Yamahas
2007 2601 Seaswirl Striper CC with twin 150 E-tecs

#186717 - 11/20/13 04:52 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: FishinMission]
rfdevil Offline
First Mate

Loc: Waretown, NJ
Originally Posted By: FishinMission
I have been going to Lacey Marine for a long time and all I can say is that they have been great to me. Every time I go all I do is ask for the discount, no matter who is there, and I get it. Dan is a great person and runs a great shop! Lacey Marine is always my first place to go when I need something and they have always been helpful!

Ditto!

#186735 - 11/20/13 06:55 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: rfdevil]
John's Joy Offline

Loc: Toms River, N.J.
WTH!?!?! If you just say you're a member of this forum or that club, THAT'S ALL IT TAKES!!!

Sorry Dan, I feel this Lou guy has had a bug up his butt and he can't find it...(His butt)...and needed to rag on someone - unfortunately it was you...

I've found Lacey Marine to be a top notch operation...If you need it, whatever it is - Dan will get it - And ya can get that discount if ya simply open your mouth and say those magic words... 'I'm a member of....'

Maybe just a simple 'A-hem' or "Excuse me Dan' would get Dan's attention if he's busy helping someone get their reel(s) spooled...
Fish Hawks - Forked River, NJ
Atlantic Salt Water Flyrodders - Seaside NJ

#186741 - 11/20/13 07:13 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: John's Joy]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

Thanks guys! We do our best to provide great service to everyone. Barnegat Fishin' Hole is the best from of advertising we do plus I have made a lot of friends on here.

If anything, I recently have had a bunch of new emails for new members signing up for the discount since this thread has gotten some recent posts.

#186813 - 11/21/13 02:22 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: LouS]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

Originally Posted By: LouS
Hi Dan,

Lou, just doubled checked your account. You can in 2 weeks ago and purchased a 16oz mojo and a replacement shad and you recieved the Barnegat Fishin' Hole discount. The white shads were not on your account but if you decide to come in please let me know and we can apply the difference to your next purchase.

#186822 - 11/21/13 02:53 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
Sean Online   content
Commander

Loc: Lincoln Park and Bayville
Unreal that he would make a post like this over not getting a discount equal to about $1.

#186917 - 11/22/13 06:33 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Sean]
Reef Rat Offline
Sponsor

Loc: Toms River, USA
Dan, we have the same problem here at the Dock Outfitters... WE NEED BARNEGAT FISHING HOLE MEMBERS to identify themselves when they come in.. We also offer a 10% discount on everything except bait... Sometimes I see someone from Barnegat Fishin' Hole who just purchased something and ask the counter guy if he gave a discount and he says the customer never said anything... I need you to identify yourselves so we can justify giving a discount to this website and paying the advertising fees.. I know for a fact that many of our members use our shop but few utilize their discount.. This discount applies on all rods and reels too. Please use this discount or it may not be there in the future... I am not being a PITA
here but this is how we justify our advertising dollars. Please take advantage of this discount. IT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND GOOD FOR US!!!.....Thanks, John

Edited by Reef Rat (11/22/13 06:37 PM)

#186919 - 11/22/13 06:40 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Reef Rat]
Reef Rat Offline
Sponsor

Sorry for hijacking your thread Dan but I feel we have similar issues...
I will delete it if you ask...John

#186920 - 11/22/13 06:47 PM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Reef Rat]
Reef Rat Offline
Sponsor

Just so you know.. I purchased a Garmin GPS from Lacey earlier this season and made sure I mentioned Barnegat Fishin' Hole and received my discount on an already great price for the unit.. It's up to the members here to notify our sponsors to obtain their discount...John

#186965 - 11/23/13 08:06 AM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Reef Rat]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

Originally Posted By: Reef Rat
Dan, we have the same problem here at the Dock Outfitters... WE NEED BARNEGAT FISHING HOLE MEMBERS to identify themselves when they come in.. We also offer a 10% discount on everything except bait... Sometimes I see someone from Barnegat Fishin' Hole who just purchased something and ask the counter guy if he gave a discount and he says the customer never said anything... I need you to identify yourselves so we can justify giving a discount to this website and paying the advertising fees.. I know for a fact that many of our members use our shop but few utilize their discount.. This discount applies on all rods and reels too. Please use this discount or it may not be there in the future... I am not being a PITA
here but this is how we justify our advertising dollars. Please take advantage of this discount. IT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND GOOD FOR US!!!.....Thanks, John

You didn't hijack anything John! We get a lot of Barnegat Fishin' Hole members in and they all get a discount. Many of them I know the names or faces but there are a few that I do not or simply just have a brain fart and forget. Just mention you are a Barnegat Fishin' Hole member, it doesn't hurt to remind me or whoever is working the counter. It's as simple as that.

#186967 - 11/23/13 08:07 AM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Reef Rat]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

Originally Posted By: Reef Rat
Just so you know.. I purchased a Garmin GPS from Lacey earlier this season and made sure I mentioned BFH and received my discount on an already great price for the unit.. It's up to the members here to notify our sponsors to obtain their discount...John

Thanks again too! Same goes with me, weighed some fish by you and bought come clams on my way to IBSP.

#192524 - 04/23/14 10:41 AM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
Lacey Marine Offline
Sponsor

Just a bump for anyone new. Don't forget about the email list as well.

#193220 - 05/13/14 11:57 AM Re: Lacey Marine Now offers discount to BFH member! [Re: Lacey Marine]
Silvestri Offline

Just found this thread. Thanks in advanced for my next discount

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Lacey Marine 
BFH News
We Support
Latest Gallery Posts
11/26 Stripers
Black Friday 2023
11/4
Who's Online
3 registered (Aveo Rob, REELREACTION, Sean), 138 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
6805 Members
70 Forums
33422 Topics
219124 Posts

Max Online: 469 @ 02/02/24 04:00 PM