Fishing has been good for us the last 3 days ,
On Thursday the 17th we fished with Mike and Tim we started with a Bluefin Tim's First Tuna, then we hooked a nice gaffer Dolphin. after that it got quiet we stayed on the troll getting back to a spot we hat bites for 2 days I didn't mark much and decided to crank everything in to make a move then Dani said he had a tuna follow his bait in while he was cranking it there was a crash right at the boat back in gear jigging lines we got a Yellowfin bite and decked a 65lb fish. Back up on the troll we hooked another 60 lb yelowfin We finished up with 1 BFT 2 YFT and a Mahi all nice class of fish.

Friday the 18th we had Shep, Leon ,his wife Mariska, Cory and Jonathan on board we went back to the bluefin spot and got bites pretty quickly boating 4 Bluefin these were all unders 35" or so . We kept our 2 and released 2. good morning action then it slowed down there were a few scattered bites around we had a few bites that didn't stay buttoned we were hoping to get Mariska on a fish . We finished up with 4 BFT .

Saturday the 19th we decided to change it up and chunk we went right chunking in the am, anchoring up in 130 feet of water Dani went to work and in an hour or so ( I was nappin) Shep had our first fish of the day in the boat a Gaffer Dolphin. I layed back down and next I heard someone on the bow I knew then we had the tuna around the boat no other reason to be on the bow unless we had one on! I got up and we started getting bites Dani had the fish worked up! for the next 4 hours we had 1 to 4 fish on at once these were all 45 and 46 inch fish . Bites started at 80 pulls later we had them swirling at the baits. We counted 15 fish to the boat, battled another 10 or so broke them off with multiple hookups, Wiffed another bunch of bites absolute mayhem,,, over 30 bites in a short period. They were fighting fish as I was pulling the anchor everyone did their part to keep it going. Dani did a great job on the chunk.He kept everything organized and showed me a few things about chunking I haven't tried before .
We have been grinding out some decent trips nice to get the all you can manage trip in. We pulled the plug early and got back to the dock at 1:30 .
Pictures on our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Obsession-Sportfishing-LLC/179990602115660

Tight lines
Capt Keith and Dani