Here is a a quick update on our recent fishing. We have been splitting our trips between Wreck fishing and Striper fishing. Striper trips we have seen 0 to 8 bites per trip. There has been some early activity most every day if you get to the bite before it fizzles you can pull some fish. The quality of the stripers this year spring bass has been good, we have seen fish from 44” to 50“. We have done our best during the week, several of our customers have seen their *Fish Of A Lifetime* this year. Check out our pictures on
Facebook. As far as the wreck fishing it has not been up to par with past years, the keeper ratio is way down the past few weeks we have worked the wrecks from 50 feet to 120 feet most stops provide some good bites and keepers to start then it shuts down pretty quick, with a lot of effort you can put a catch together..

The next week we have a few trips then I will Start prepping the boat for our Month in *Ocean City Maryland* . After oil changes and maintenance we will move the boat down the last week of June . I did have a few cancellations and have some choice dates there . If you are interested let me know.
I do expect a decent inshore Bluefin fishery this year I have openings in August when we get back.

For up to date info and PICTURES like us on Facebook AT
https://www.facebook.com/Obsession-Sportfishing-LLC-179990602115660/

Tight Lines
Capt Keith and Bret