Joe - it goes a bit past guys to some degree. I don't want to say "over their heads" because that's the wrong choice of words. I'm thinking more like - some guys don't get what we are trying to do. Some guys think, "heh?" Some guys can't get down or get out fishing right now. Some guys think we have mental issues. Some guys can't budget money for a tourny this year given the economy, and some guys still think it's a bit out there. Nothing wrong with any of that. I appreciate a hard core fisherman like yourself supporting the cause especially since so many people including myself appreciate the knowledge you share with everyone here.

And, the guys that have participated so far all seem like really fun people and I fish for fun. I catch fish, I don't catch fish, I get out on the water, I enjoy every day, it's all good. I've met some great people through this thing - and some people that really want to get out there and have a lot of fun. People that I want to fish with in the future and will. Speaking of, if you ever need a crew member, let me know.

All in all - I just want to raise as much money as I can for reclam the bay and enjoy seeing people have fun with this tourny, especially the kids. Thanks guys for all your support.