i have a customer,he has a 25 grady and he's located in ocean city nj,he sold the boat to a buddy of his.stay with me on this ok idea?
the new owner called me asking about winterizing the boat/engines,storage and shrink wrap,i give him the price-$900 + 7% sales tax-this includes everything,including picking the boat up and hauling it to the shop,then unloading it on blocks.gentleman thinks this is too much money-no problem,call around get a better deal,more pwoer to you...
he called me earlier this morning-he contacted another guy,what a scam this guy has.this guy charges to pick up the boat,then charges $14 per ft for storage,and $12ft for shrink wrap-the haul out charge and the pressure wash charge is $5 per ft-which adds up to $31 per ft,which equals $875-this is just to store the boat,add at least $300 to winterize the engines,charged by another yard to do.the gentleman explains this all to me-welcome to the world of boats i explain to him...

moral of this story is,watch out for these shady fly by nite guys,the deal they're gonna throw at you is usually more than having a reputable firm,with proper equipment ,insurance,and knowledge take care of the whole thing...there's alot of these guys around... BE CAREFULL !!!