Sean - I'm sorry I didn't see this thread sooner. Let me extol on the virtues of Chuck's wings. I grew up in Mercer County and the original Chuck's wings was on Spring St. in Princeton. I believe they are still there. If you are on Nassau St. turn onto Spring St. at Hamilton Jewelers (hope I don't offend John in mentioning this company as they are not a sponsor) and make your first right on Spring St. Chucks is about 100 feet on the left. The best chucks wings going. Little known fact: Chucks was owned and founded by the menendez brothers. Yes, the Menendez brothers that killed their rich parents. Back in the 80's - the wings there were second to none. It's since been sold to different ownership groups but it's still good. Not as good as back then, but good.
But, in Hamilton - you are not far from the best wing ever made on planet earth and worth the 15 minute drive from your shop. Get onto rt. 95 and head towards Pa. and take the rt. 31 exit North. Go approx. 3 miles to the circle and bare right off the circle and make an immediate right into Wildflowers restaurant. There is a Wildflowers in Robbinsville, closer to your shop but I have never tried their wings. Anyway, the wings at Wildflowers in Pennington are the best I've ever had. They are cooked in Sam Adams boston lager and a special hot sauce and you'll never have anything like them. Incredible !!!! I miss that place.