Jeff,
Sounds fine to me. If we catch a trophy size fish we'll be going to Lacey Marine for a weight-in slip as they are probably the closest to my boat. Whatever is closest to you works for me.

I must admit I have not spent much time at bars these days, however I am concerned about how exactly they weigh fish. I guess they have a balance beam and base your fish's weight against six packs of beer? (kidding)

Mr. Hooper,
I know many guys work at least one day of the weekend, that's why I figured Saturday and Sunday. Maybe we should add Friday the 5th for those in the retail industry? Let me know your thoughts.

Remember this is not MY tournament, just an idea to keep things a little more exciting. My goal is to to keep the tournament for local guys that are regulars on the Barnegat Fishin' Hole. Nothing against guys from say Cape May or Sandy Hook but they often see a different class of fish than we do. For example I think we all agree that running to Montauk or the Cape May Rips would be nice, but it doesn't make sense for a small bragging rights tournament for a bunch of local guys.