Thanke for responding Jeff. I thought there would be more input but I suppose it it mostly just the striper fishermen who are using the board at this point. I don't think having a separate fee for each category would be too costly. The Forked River Tuna Club runs several tournaments for individual anglers each year. Their entry fee for the most recent one was $40. for stripers and $40. for blues. A lot of people joined and I believe they made a nice profit.
The Barnegat Fishin' Hole currently has 8 categories and at $10. each that would obviously total $80. However, most would not enter all the categories and members could just enter one category at a cost of $10.. I feel strongly that we would end up with a lot more entrants and it would also show which species our members are most interested in fishing for. Regardless, I think winter flounder shoud be dropped due to lack of interest. I could say the same thing about weakfish but with all the small ones around this past year, I am hopefull that the fishery for them will soon recover.

Paul