Alot of good points, I know Paul loves everything about fishing and will gladly help Joe if he wants it. I like the tournament seperate prizes would be nice, my only problem with it is there arent any weigh stations up north. If I fish out of belmar or Pt Pleasant and catch a fish that I should weight in for the tournament I half to drive at least a half hour south to weigh in the fish and then drive back north to go home so it just doent pay for me to do it,
Even when I catch a fish out of barnegat by the time I get in and clean the boat the weigh in stations are closed or are far away and it becomes a hassle to weigh in the fish so I end up just cutting the fish and not weighing it. At least if there were more places to weigh it up north I could weigh it in the next day on the way home it would just give me alot more options.
I dont think anyone fishes the tournament for the money, its more of a fun support the site kind of tournament but if it made it easier to weigh in fish up north maybe we could get more interest especially from the guys fishing out of other ports besides the barnegat area guys.
Just my thoughts,
Doug
20 hydra sport
Barnegat NJ