Originally Posted By: LouS
Hi Dan,

Arrived at shop to buy a mojo rig and you were rigging a reel which was fine with me but I waited 15 minutes for you to finish...I also wanted white shads and you told me they would be in on Monday. Then when I went back this week I paid 10 bucks for 3 white shads and waited for 15 minutes while again you were preparing another reel. Both times I never got a discount!

It is what it is...done with you guys.

Lou, sorry to hear this. With the bass run in full swing we have been very busy. I am usually at the shop solo so I have to do everything including reels. I always stop doing reels to check out a customer if they ask. As for the discount I could see a hundred people in a day and sometimes do not remember names. I know you are in the system and all you need to do is say you are a Barnegat Fishin' Hole member and we will gladly give the discount. If there is anything I can do please PM, not sure why you didn't say something to me the two times you were in or call or PM me instead of posting here.
Make sure to like our Facebook page

WE ARE A DEALER FOR ALL MAJOR ELECTRONICS, WE WILL MATCH ANY PRICE! PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!