Originally Posted By: Reef Rat
Dan, we have the same problem here at the Dock Outfitters... WE NEED BARNEGAT FISHING HOLE MEMBERS to identify themselves when they come in.. We also offer a 10% discount on everything except bait... Sometimes I see someone from Barnegat Fishin' Hole who just purchased something and ask the counter guy if he gave a discount and he says the customer never said anything... I need you to identify yourselves so we can justify giving a discount to this website and paying the advertising fees.. I know for a fact that many of our members use our shop but few utilize their discount.. This discount applies on all rods and reels too. Please use this discount or it may not be there in the future... I am not being a PITA
here but this is how we justify our advertising dollars. Please take advantage of this discount. IT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND GOOD FOR US!!!.....Thanks, John

You didn't hijack anything John! We get a lot of Barnegat Fishin' Hole members in and they all get a discount. Many of them I know the names or faces but there are a few that I do not or simply just have a brain fart and forget. Just mention you are a Barnegat Fishin' Hole member, it doesn't hurt to remind me or whoever is working the counter. It's as simple as that.
Make sure to like our Facebook page

WE ARE A DEALER FOR ALL MAJOR ELECTRONICS, WE WILL MATCH ANY PRICE! PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!