Originally Posted By: binmack
Congratulations !

Its good to here someone had a good experience at a Lester Glenn dealerships.

Several years ago I went to purchase a Hyundai with my daughter and it was torture. Every Elantra on the lot had pinstripes,mud flaps and paints sealant and an add-on sticker for $1200 stuck next to the regular sticker. They told us every car had this stuff installed and we couldn't get a car without it. Please tell me they stopped doing this. If they changed their ways and they stopped this practice I would give them a try again.

Thanks

That is a question best answerd by applejacks and/or billyt!
What I did experience was being asked twice in the process ( over 2 days) was if I was interested in the optional "pinstripe and door guard package"... nicely, mind you. I will add that we were very well treated by the "finance manager", who treated us as valued customers, unlike the experience I've had with other "finance managers" over the years. I asked him some fairly blunt questions, and got straight answers, not "dealer babble".
What I suspect is that while the LG dealerships are all under one umbrella, each has its own manager, and I would expect some differences in "personality" due to this, brand to brand. What I will add, is that when Saturn went under (got dumped by GM), the dealer on Rt22 that my wife had delt with for 3 Saturns, sent her a letter saying that if she was interested in a similar buying, service and quality experience as she had at Saturn in the future, to buy a Subaru without specifically pushing any one dealer.
Atlantic Salt Water Flyrodders, Seaside Park, NJ