Striker-Joe, et al.
I understand what you're doing, Just to info everyone:
Barnegat Fishin' Hole has raised over $3,000 in the past for Barnegat Fishin' Hole Reefs #1, #2 and #3. Currently, there is $2,685 in the reef fund. Watch the dollar amount under the Reef Balls on the Portal page. As donations come in the amount is updated.
Donations are always welcomed. And they come in from many different sources, out-right donations, guys have kicked back some of the tournament winnings, there are 50/50s at any get-together, A portion of tournament entry fees, T-Shirt Sales, Burgee Sales and in the past sticker sales have all gone toward the NJ Reef Fund. The money accumulates here until we have enough to do something decent.
Our next donation will sponsor something and be dedicated to the memory of Carol Evans, Jeff's (C-Witch) Mother.
I'm hoping that will be a subway car on Barnegat Light Reef.
But $2,685 probably won't do it.
So, if anyone wants to help the Reef fund, look at the Portal Page, Click on "Make a Donation" or T-Shirt Sale. I also have about a dozen Burgees left over also.
Click HERE tp purchase a burgee.
(Monies from T-shirts and burgees pay for the product and the balance goes to the Reef Fund. Barnegat Fishin' Hole does NOT make anything from these sales.)