Joe I have been keeping an eye on it for a few days from other sites that offer long range forecasts and it has bounced back and forth from 4-6' to 2' or less the past few days. I think it is a little too early to make a decision as it is going to depend on when the front moves through and how long the South winds whip things up before the NW and W flatten it out again.

As Scott mentioned we had even worse forecasts for the entire week before the Barnegat Fishin' Hole fall tourney last year and it went from a nasty 7-9' sea 24 hours before to a ground swell the night of the captain's meeting to flat calm the day of the tournament. They guys who ran in the dark early that made long runs did take a beating that night but the guys who fished from first light on were blessed with fair winds and calm seas, tons of bluefish and albacore...except for us...we managed to find a hoard of sea bass in 15-25' of water off Lavalette on jigs under bird play.

Sorry for the digression...I am going to call Joe from SHBC tonight but I don't think any decision will be made until Thursday possibly Friday. We will keep everyone posted, we want a fun safe tournament where all can participate and have a great time.