not too much to post up on this rig...gonna wait till i have the entire deck glassed over...

side note...i've had a few members ask me prices about jobs,i have absolutley no problem posting the price of a job...just bear in mind,this particular job,there's alot more here than you can see.this is not a quick job,it's not brain surgerey,but it's tedius and very time consuming.the materials i use are pretty expensive,to give you an idea,the material cost on this job will fall in the $3,500 range.that includes the fuel tank,the hosing,fill,vent and feed,the epoxy required to coat the underside of the wood and the epoxy required to glass the top of the core as well.it also covers the cost of what's required to fabricate a cockpit console,and again,all the fiberglass matting and misc supplies-that's alot of stuff needed huh idea? i really don't like to give a price on anything without seeing it first,so,please bear this in mind.
i'm heading off to the offshore rock piles tomorrow for some sea bass,so....no progress on this rig tomorrow...

Edited by jawz (02/24/09 05:44 PM)