Dan and I have come up with an idea to raise some money for the Reef Fund.

Yesterday I found out I won 2 gallons of Interlux paint from a drawing held by Lacey Marine. This is more paint then I could ever use.

We are going to auction off one of the gallons of Interlux Micron Extra. This paint retails for $209.99! Lacey Marine was also generous enough to throw a $50 gift card and a few extras into the mix. Winner gets to choose the color when they pick up there prizes at Lacey Marine.

Play It Again Sports will be contributing a $25 dollar gift card, a car magnet of your choice and and one free service that we perform at our shop. Also we will be increasing our rebate from all sales by Barnegat Fishin' Hole members back to the reef fund from 5% to 10% during the time the auction runs. That is on top of the 10% discount Barnegat Fishin' Hole members already receive.

The estimated value of this deal is in excess of $300! Every penny from the auction will go to the Reef Fund!

The auction will be an open auction, just post your bids in this thread. The auction starts NOW, and will end Friday May 8th at midnight. Get some great products and help the Reef Fund!

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread or via a private message.

Edited by Sean (04/19/09 09:48 PM)