With a little more time on the wheels since they were redone and some experimenting with trim and different speeds thus far I am very happy. Haven't had the chance to get out front yet but with increased traffic did some wake hopping this weekend. The boat is much more responsive to throttle input but the biggest difference other than being well into the WOT range now is that the boat is up out of the water a lot more. I didn't think this was such a big deal and thought it would make the ride worse since it has a very short running surface but it turned out so far to be just the opposite. Now when passing boats in the river and bay instead of having to slow down to comfortably cross a wake the boat just glides across it at twice the speed with no pounding at all.

In the canal I have much more control and response from both throttle and steering which makes it much easier and less hatred for the canal as well as being able to make the same SOG, against the same speed of opposing current, at a much lower RPM in the canal which over the course of a year will save a LOT of fuel.

Hopefully next weekend we can get out front in some chop and test her out some more but so far I can't be happier. Thanks again jawz for the recommendation for the wheel shop.