Good call Pacman. I didn't see that. The owner of a shop in Manahawkin told me there was a 48" minimum on dogfish and I was pretty surprised to hear that. Your research clear that up. But, it's just another example of it being hard to find out what's what. I know this isn't fluke or striper, but if it's got regs. let us know and make it clear. Still unsure as to the outcome of the hearing/meeting last week but I'll hopefully have some clue by this week. Bottom line, there doesn't seem to be a minimum size on dogs and as I understand - it's 2 per surf fishermen and 1 per boat fisherman - and an extra per boat. Again, how do they come up with this stuff? In talking with these folks, I now realize it's totally predicated on what a panel of a select few people decide - based on very questionable research - and the pressure put on by certain political influences. The politics of garbage fish is friggin' fascinating.

Hey Pacman - when you fry up your dog - give us your recipe and I'll send you a sticker.

Brian
garbagefish.com