Just wanted to add to Jawz post about high water alarms. Early this spring I got out tog fishing and I think the water temp was about 53 that day. Got anchored up and started catching. After a couple hours I noticed my front bilge pump come on for a second and dump a small amount of water. Thought it was a little strange since any water I get sets off the pump in the back and never the one up front. About an hour goes by and there goes the high water alarm! No panick, I put it in and know how high I put it in the bilge so I knew I had plenty of time to figure out the problem. Hit both pumps on manual and out pumps alot of water. I tested both pumps in the spring by filling up with the hose 4 or 5 times each area to make sure they work. I have three batteries with one pump hot to each at all times and the high water alarm to the third. The wiring is brand new and done right. Lets just say if it can happen to me it can happen to anybody that doesnt take alot of time checking things and having backups. The float on the pump got clogged up with small debri in the bilge. If I had one pump and no high water alarm I might have gone swimming in 53 degree water. The high water alarm gives you time to react before its too late. Get one they are cheap and easy to install.